2023 4 Star Safety - Jayden Bonsu, NJ - Committing 08/14 @ 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s a striker?
1658856043702.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
A new one I saw this week at the KC airport was self checkout stations for water and snacks. Just a flat surface with a scanner over it that automatically scans everything on the surface lol that job is now never coming back either
The self check out lines are about to be obsolete too. The shopping carts will just charge your card as you put stuff in it.
Walk in and walk out no lines.
Andrew Yang has said that companies have actually been holding back automation and AI cause of the backlash they’ll get and the impact that mass unemployment will have.

Amazon Walgreens and Walmart are about to unleash their drone army for anything under 10 pounds.

Advertisement
Just curious, where do you live that you just now saw this? Lol

I live in Fort Lauderdale and travel all the time for work. I haven’t seen this setup yet though. I’ve of course seen self checkout stations but this didn’t require any scanning it just automatically scanned multiple items. If it’s everywhere I haven’t seen it.

I live in Fort Lauderdale and travel all the time for work. I haven’t seen this setup yet though. I’ve of course seen self checkout stations but this didn’t require any scanning it just automatically scanned multiple items. If it’s everywhere I haven’t seen it.
Ooh I though you described a regular self checkout station. Ok I dont think I've seen one like the KC airport either.

Will Miami actually sign 27-30 high school recruits? I would think that in the transfer era that we would leave a few scholarships open each year for portal targets.
I feel like that’s been the expected amount based on the projections. Could it be less? Sure. But it seems to add up when you go by each position. Add that with the fact that the canes only signed 14 HS recruits last cycle and it makes sense.

QBs: 2 committed
RB: 1 (maybe 2)
TE: 3 committed
WR: 4-5 expected in class
OL: 6-7 expected in class
DT: 1-2 expected in class
EDGE: 3-4 expected
LB: 3-4 expected
CB: 2-3 expected
S: 2 expected

Advertisement
The self check out lines are about to be obsolete too. The shopping carts will just charge your card as you put stuff in it.
Walk in and walk out no lines.
Andrew Yang has said that companies have actually been holding back automation and AI cause of the backlash they’ll get and the impact that mass unemployment will have.

Amazon Walgreens and Walmart are about to unleash their drone army for anything under 10 pounds.

***** going to get weird over the next 10 years. Automation and centralization is going to take away millions of jobs. What do those people go do? If you aren’t writing the code or in IT I just don’t know where all these people go for work. The gap between the wealthy and the low/middle class will continue to grow.

Advertisement
***** going to get weird over the next 10 years. Automation and centralization is going to take away millions of jobs. What do those people go do? If you aren’t writing the code or in IT I just don’t know where all these people go for work. The gap between the wealthy and the low/middle class will continue to grow.
49fba19a-d3d5-4980-b18d-ad51df38adf7_390580355678140.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back