2023 4 Star Safety - Jayden Bonsu, NJ - Committing 08/14 @ 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Pumped Up GIF by AT&T

Advertisement
Advertisement
kids haven’t realized this doesn’t work anymore?

Shemar embarrassed himself with that

Advertisement
Advertisement
So at what point can people be critical of 17 and 18 year olds? When is the "kids will be kids" excuse lose legitimacy? Alot of these athletes will now be making more money than 90% of this board. To many that means these "kids" are professionals. Can we call them out when they are acting in an unprofessional manner or do we continue to give passes?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yo what’s up with this slow down on recruiting? I need all the kids, increase the bags lyfewallet 😂

So at what point can people be critical of 17 and 18 year olds? When is the "kids will be kids" excuse lose legitimacy? Alot of these athletes will now be making more money than 90% of this board. Too many that means these "kids" are professionals. Can we call them out when they are acting in an unprofessional manner or do we continue to give passes?
Not professionals yet. It’s a gray area. The part I find funny is that then more obtuse these kids are during recruiting/signing seems to have a direct correlation with the likelihood of failing to get to stay at the next level for long (anecdotal evidence but feels like the missing on making it is almost earned). I hope this kid can manage to get out of his own way on this one. I find it amazing that these kids haven’t realized that if they are to play games with their commitment, they can count out those other teams as a transfer destination. Scorched earth.

So at what point can people be critical of 17 and 18 year olds? When is the "kids will be kids" excuse lose legitimacy? Alot of these athletes will now be making more money than 90% of this board. To many that means these "kids" are professionals. Can we call them out when they are acting in an unprofessional manner or do we continue to give passes?
If a 17 or 18 y/o can receive massive compensation thru NIL then they should be able to accept and not be immune to heavy criticism. You want the glory, attention, clout, etc ? Well, this is the other side of that coin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back