2023 4 Star Safety - Jayden Bonsu, NJ - Committing 08/14 @ 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
irlcam GIF by Tiffany

OT chicked i bagged last month in Atlanta who has been name dropping since i got her number...recently did it again speaking on "her friend" she grew up with that owns about 2 chick fil a right now that are doing well.

I dont know but im about to start running the chick fil a ownership game because it seems like everyone is running it and it works. lol

Advertisement
OT chicked i bagged last month in Atlanta who has been name dropping since i got her number...recently did it again speaking on "her friend" she grew up with that owns about 2 chick fil a right now that are doing well.

I dont know but im about to start running the chick fil a ownership game because it seems like everyone is running it and it works. lol

Look into it. I did. There is a LOT to it, crazy application process, etc. and the way they franchise, you really don't make a ton of bread. It's definitely different than most places that franchise.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Look into it. I did. There is a LOT to it, crazy application process, etc. and the way they franchise, you really don't make a ton of bread. It's definitely different than most places that franchise.
@AtlAtty I snagged this one at a nice restaurant/spot in Buckhead she was the hostest. lol Her constant name dropping been a turn off but she fine so im gonna deal with it forawhile lol But the chic fil a one took me out the other day....im like is this the Go Gaytah faker bag man that is her friend that is claiming to own 2 chic fil a's.

@AtlAtty I snagged this one at a nice restaurant/spot in Buckhead she was the hostest. lol Her constant name dropping been a turn off but she fine so im gonna deal with it forawhile lol But the chic fil a one took me out the other day....im like is this the Go Gaytah faker bag man that is her friend that is claiming to own 2 chic fil a's.
I tell guys all the time that if you are single, and under 80 years old, ATL is a great place to be. Not only do the women look great, but they aren’t nearly as money hungry or pretentious as LA, Miami or NYC. Guys don’t even need a lot of money. In fact, a lot of the women have better jobs and make more money than the guys. If a guy can’t hook up in ATL then he has serious, serious problems with his game.

My only issue with the Chick-Fil-A thing is that I thought (could be wrong) that the Franchise only allowed people to “own” 1 restaurant because every owner is also an operator. And operator as in on-site all day. So my understanding was that no one could “own” more than 1. Maybe I am wrong or maybe the policy has changed as they continue to expand.

My real point being maybe she is stretching the truth.

Advertisement
Some of us see the gym, the office and get a full day in before 9 am. @Cribby It’s a thing 💯🔥
I’m out of bed by 3 am. 🏋️ Work hard play hard. People wonder how we know and see everything and everyone 🤔
Me too! Then hit the early bird right at 4:30 and in bed by 7:30-8:00. Efficient and fiscally responsible.

Advertisement

better to say you own Tootsies :)

26634e61-3600-427a-a96b-99b89d10f140_240850426752757.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back