2023 4 Star Safety - Jayden Bonsu, NJ - Committing 08/14 @ 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
irlcam GIF by Tiffany

OT chicked i bagged last month in Atlanta who has been name dropping since i got her number...recently did it again speaking on "her friend" she grew up with that owns about 2 chick fil a right now that are doing well.

I dont know but im about to start running the chick fil a ownership game because it seems like everyone is running it and it works. lol

Advertisement
OT chicked i bagged last month in Atlanta who has been name dropping since i got her number...recently did it again speaking on "her friend" she grew up with that owns about 2 chick fil a right now that are doing well.

I dont know but im about to start running the chick fil a ownership game because it seems like everyone is running it and it works. lol

Look into it. I did. There is a LOT to it, crazy application process, etc. and the way they franchise, you really don't make a ton of bread. It's definitely different than most places that franchise.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Look into it. I did. There is a LOT to it, crazy application process, etc. and the way they franchise, you really don't make a ton of bread. It's definitely different than most places that franchise.
@AtlAtty I snagged this one at a nice restaurant/spot in Buckhead she was the hostest. lol Her constant name dropping been a turn off but she fine so im gonna deal with it forawhile lol But the chic fil a one took me out the other day....im like is this the Go Gaytah faker bag man that is her friend that is claiming to own 2 chic fil a's.

@AtlAtty I snagged this one at a nice restaurant/spot in Buckhead she was the hostest. lol Her constant name dropping been a turn off but she fine so im gonna deal with it forawhile lol But the chic fil a one took me out the other day....im like is this the Go Gaytah faker bag man that is her friend that is claiming to own 2 chic fil a's.
I tell guys all the time that if you are single, and under 80 years old, ATL is a great place to be. Not only do the women look great, but they aren’t nearly as money hungry or pretentious as LA, Miami or NYC. Guys don’t even need a lot of money. In fact, a lot of the women have better jobs and make more money than the guys. If a guy can’t hook up in ATL then he has serious, serious problems with his game.

My only issue with the Chick-Fil-A thing is that I thought (could be wrong) that the Franchise only allowed people to “own” 1 restaurant because every owner is also an operator. And operator as in on-site all day. So my understanding was that no one could “own” more than 1. Maybe I am wrong or maybe the policy has changed as they continue to expand.

My real point being maybe she is stretching the truth.

Advertisement
Advertisement

better to say you own Tootsies :)

26634e61-3600-427a-a96b-99b89d10f140_240850426752757.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back