2023 4 Star Safety - Jayden Bonsu, NJ - Committing 08/14 @ 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Season 9 Ok GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Advertisement
@jhtheking why is this dumb? I’ve seen you dumbvote this photo from this poster before and I’m not sure what I’m missing??? The 1st time I thought it was an accident but apparently it isn’t so now I’m curious.
Because he always posts random large images that contribute nothing. He does it less often than he used to but I find it dumb and pointless.

Because he always posts random large images that contribute nothing. He does it less often than he used to but I find it dumb and pointless.
Well…. I actually can’t argue with you concerning the connection between the pictures posted and the thread topic many times. I had that same spat with him about 2 years ago. I just accepted that he works in mysterious ways and I’ve been able to accept it and move on. Lol

Advertisement
Well…. I actually can’t argue with you concerning the connection between the pictures posted and the thread topic many times. I had that same spat with him about 2 years ago. I just accepted that he works in mysterious ways and I’ve been able to accept it and move on. Lol
Haha yeah I should accept it. I'll try my best not to dumbvote his photos from now on. Will be tough tho

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 199658
I believe nothing else changed with his recruitment.
and decision to move the date of his commitment was not related to the school he was going to chose.
The rumor is he pushed it back so more family could be at the event and nothing has changed with his recruitment. We will still land this kid!

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back