2023 4 Star Safety - Jayden Bonsu, NJ - Committing 08/14 @ 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Mood:
6f2140c30aafbca65ff931bb9a64aff17d-zionzhjkueuzirjym2gs.rsquare.w330.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think if he announces tomorrow according to plan, it’s Miami. If he deviates…the writing is on the wall.

And if we miss on him…the heat for Aguero turns up to an obscene level, if it’s not already there.
If he only pushes back to Saturday are we still thinking that it’s bad news? I figured a couple days back does no harm but who knows

Gaby said either way will be fine for Miami, he still feels confident regardless FWIW
Also mentioned this was going on all day yesterday - said something about the family wanting to celebrate or something and weekend would be easier...

Who knows..... According to Gaby , Miami still feels confident and the change in date isn't concerning as of today...

Advertisement
Also mentioned this was going on all day yesterday - said something about the family wanting to celebrate or something and weekend would be easier...

Who knows..... According to Gaby , Miami still feels confident and the change in date isn't concerning as of today...
He has not changed the date though. Unless I missed it.

Advertisement
If he only pushes back to Saturday are we still thinking that it’s bad news? I figured a couple days back does no harm but who knows
I thought the same thing when Collins only pushed his commitment date back 7 days and we see how that turned out. When all the momentum is with you, definitely preferable to announce on the scheduled date. Could we survive a delay? Yes, but we'll be sweating out the delay

Sweating Heat Wave GIF by GIF-THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back