2023 4 Star Safety - Jayden Bonsu, NJ - Committing 08/14 @ 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
#1 player in Oregon. #1 player in Washington. #1 player in Hawaii. Top 2 in Massachusetts. Top 2 prep school kids in CT. All before a game has been played.
6mdufy.jpg

Not sure how much people follow other teams but OSU wants this kid BAD. He’s been there a couple of times this year

Would be a MASSIVE take away from them
Well tbh because Miami had betas on the trail we either got bullied by the Big dogs for recruits we wanted or just didn’t go after (Elite) recruits the bullies wanted. But Mario and staff have changed the narrative and it started last cycle with Skinner, Kelly, and Moss. Mario is relentless and he’s infused the staff with that alpha mindset on the trail. And it’s “Don’t f@ck with us” on the trail!

Advertisement
Well tbh because Miami had betas on the trail we either got bullied by the Big dogs for recruits we wanted or just didn’t go after (Elite) recruits the bullies wanted. But Mario and staff have changed the narrative and it started last cycle with Skinner, Kelly, and Moss. Mario is relentless and he’s infused the staff with that alpha mindset on the trail. And it’s “Don’t f@ck with us” on the trail!
Agreed. I mean the huge investment the program has made into the football team was noteworthy, but like you said Mario has been doing this his entire career

It’s just what he does

Awesome to see up close

Advertisement
So who is good then? Rivals haha or espn? 247 has been top of the game for a long time just cause of this recent stuff doesn’t downplay the fact they are typically the most accurate with ratings

Just skip all their politics and see how hard Mario and your top competitors are recruiting a kid. Then watch the film yourself. Much better than believing what these ranking site say. They’re just following the offers and camps themselves.

What u mean? It is saying much considering how far it is and how much the in area schools would zero in on a rare talent in their area. Imo
It's not saying much compared to saying like we got the best player from Cali, Texas, Florida, Georgia, etc. Like just saying that he's the top recruit out of Oregon isn't very meaningful imo.

Btw I'm not complaining or saying its bad. But when you look at Oregon rankings, after him would literally be the #600 recruit in the nation. That's bad. Has nothing to do with him. Just saying it's not all that special that he's the best in Oregon. Him currently being the #15 player in Florida is a lot more meaningful imo.

Advertisement
I think ESPN has been the best historically speaking. Could be wrong.

You want to know who has been the most accurate historically speaking, according to this board?

Simple, whoever has our guys rated the highest during whatever recruiting cycle it is. Something else to note, all others suck that year.

I would actually be interested if anyone could come up with a formula to see which was historically the most accurate. Who has thay kind of time though?

You want to know who has been the most accurate historically speaking, according to this board?

Simple, whoever has our guys rated the highest during whatever recruiting cycle it is. Something else to note, all others suck that year.

I would actually be interested if anyone could come up with a formula to see which was historically the most accurate. Who has thay kind of time though?
That’s why I said espn. Someone did do a study on it and found espn to be most accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back