2023 4 Star Safety - Jayden Bonsu, NJ - Committing 08/14 @ 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crystal ball by Wiltfong. 6 confidence
1657495421105.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure how much people follow other teams but OSU wants this kid BAD. He’s been there a couple of times this year

Would be a MASSIVE take away from them
Yeah, they got 2 safeties committed already so thats putting them behind the ball. He took a OV here then can back for an unoffiicial at Legends camp i think. Not certain but i think they trying ro recruit him and Joenel on the idea of playing together with Cormani.

Yeah, they got 2 safeties committed already so thats putting them behind the ball. He took a OV here then can back for an unoffiicial at Legends camp i think. Not certain but i think they trying ro recruit him and Joenel on the idea of playing together with Cormani.
Yessir I know some people have intimated that maybe because OSU has two guys committed that maybe he wasn’t a priority for them

According to the OSU guys I know they are gonna be shocked (well maybe not at this point but you get me)

Advertisement
When you say “they” would that be an OSU they or a Miami they ?

When you say “they” would that be an OSU they or a Miami they ?
Ohio has 2 safeties committed. They, our staff is recruiting Bonsu on the idea of playing with Joenel and Cormani. Btw Joenel is hispanic and Mario of course is also and he ie good with the parents as he recruits them as hard as the kids. Might be a underrated aspect in that one

Advertisement
Ohio has 2 safeties committed. They, our staff is recruiting Bonsu on the idea of playing with Joenel and Cormani. Btw Joenel is hispanic and Mario of course is also and he ie good with the parents as he recruits them as hard as the kids. Might be a underrated aspect in that one
Thank you….so Cormani is looking good?

Advertisement
I know you said you’re not certain, but if that’s their plan and they pull it off, that would have a fckn seismic affect on recruiting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back