2023 4 Star Safety - Jayden Bonsu, NJ - Committing 08/14 @ 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It is, but I still don't understand wtf NFTs are/do
A NFT is a Non-Fungible-Token that has a specific digital signature or another form of certifiable marking that distinguishes that particular piece of art as a form of non duplicated unexchangeable asset.

It creates a digital blockchain for specific forms of artwork or music that allows you to buy & sell assets with exclusivity from the certified artist. Or in other words, it’s like a digital patent that allows you to buy & sell art knowing that it’s authentic coming from the original source & not pirated or forged.

It’s way to sell Art through Blockchain & Bitcoin without being scammed.

A NFT is a Non-Fungible-Token that has a specific digital signature or another form of certifiable marking that distinguishes that particular piece of art as a form of non duplicated unexchangeable asset.

It creates a digital blockchain for specific forms of artwork or music that allows you to buy & sell assets with exclusivity from the certified artist. Or in other words, it’s like a digital patent that allows you to buy & sell art knowing that it’s authentic coming from the original source & not pirated or forged.

seinfeld-yadda.gif

"it’s like a digital patent that allows you to buy & sell art knowing that it’s authentic coming from the original source & not pirated or forged."

Gotcha

Advertisement

Awesome explanation but for someone who doesn’t know what an NFT is, that explanation is going to confuse them even more. Lol

Not to derail but I appreciate the succinct explanation. What I do not understand is how the digital blockchain works, and what prevents the patented identifiers from being stripped from the image. Guess I need to do some more reading.

Advertisement

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, ¿que dijo?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not to derail but I appreciate the succinct explanation. What I do not understand is how the digital blockchain works, and what prevents the patented identifiers from being stripped from the image. Guess I need to do some more reading.
Digital Blockchain is a technological collection of online transactions for Bitcoin & Ethereum.

It’s a way to exchange cryptocurrency within a network of people in a much quicker way than typical online banking & wire transfers.

It’s basically a digitally encrypted database thread that tracks all the transactions within the ledger.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back