2023 4 Star Safety - Jayden Bonsu, NJ - Committing 08/14 @ 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Dude is dropping an NFT lol

H8Nt.gif

I guess he has nothing to lose but cant imagine it fetches very much. Especially in this recent crypto crash market.

To me the smart part is keeping three of them for himself. If he one day makes it big and the NFT market fully materializes they could be worth something. But then again at that point he could probably write his own ticket. Yeah not my cup of tea

Advertisement
Advertisement
It seems things were very positive after Legends Camp. I know Witfong has a OSU CB but i’m in agreement with you.
Oh ST’s DB class is almost full as is, they have 4 CB’s & 2 S’s already committed...

And they’re still after both the top 2 Safeties in the Nation.

Fonger’s cb was from back in April, I think Miami pulled even after his OV to us back in the beginning of June & then I think we took the lead when he came back down 3 weeks later for Legends Camp. That move right there signifies we had his attention, especially considering he came back the following week after he OV’d to Oh ST.

Oh ST’s DB class is almost full as is, they have 4 CB’s & 2 S’s already committed...

And they’re still after both the top 2 Safeties in the Nation.

Fonger’s cb was from back in April, I think Miami pulled even after his OV to us back in the beginning of June & then I think we took the lead when he came back down 3 weeks later for Legends Camp. That move right there signifies we had his attention, especially considering he came back the following week after he OV’d to Oh ST.
Agree. It sounded like Legends pushed us to the lead.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Per yall favorite guy Gaby. Miami checked off a lot of boxes with the family. No crystal ball but if he did he would favor Miami over OSU
They have 2 safeties. And this is 3 days before Joenel. Think thats the pairing or we would turn the heat up on the ST Thomas guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back