2023 4 Star Safety - Jayden Bonsu, NJ - Committing 08/14 @ 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
398E9AF1-649F-4187-A86A-5B870AAAB9CF.png

Not really into “signals” but in another group they posted this saying he’s in Miami and has been given the green light to commit. They think it’s his way of saying “It’s time.”

Advertisement
Just realized Joenel and Bonsu are both from NJ. We are heavy after both. And now both are visiting this weekend. Bonsu cancelled his OV to Texas. He has visited, Us, Mich St and Ohio officially. Ohio has 2 safeties committed.

Im thinking we might be cooking here. Playing together maybe a good selling point for them
Joenel is from Mass don’t get it twisted!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sounds like he’s down to Miami and Ohio State. Announcing late August.

I know that the staff feels good about him and aguero but NGL, makes me nervous going up against Georgia and Ohio State for these guys.

I know that the staff feels good about him and aguero but NGL, makes me nervous going up against Georgia and Ohio State for these guys.
My Solace v Ohio is they already have 2 safeties committed apparently. Haven't looked. But sometimes players back themselves to compete. UGA , im glad we took their DB coach. Shall see how it shakes out.

My Solace v Ohio is they already have 2 safeties committed apparently. Haven't looked. But sometimes players back themselves to compete. UGA , im glad we took their DB coach. Shall see how it shakes out.
We have Addae but Fran Brown is a **** of a recruiter in his own right. Will be a war with them regardless.

Advertisement
Would be a nice dub if we can beat OSU here.

Bonsu def isn’t a centerfielder type IMO, but he is an enforcer type that could play some nickel and maybe even some LB in some packages if we get real creative out there. He also comes from an A+ program that produces guys annually so would be great to get a strong foot back in that area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back