4-star RB Riley commits to Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article

Man, this is music to my ears. There is no such thing as a done deal until pen meets paper, but this kid seems incredibly locked in, and just as importantly, it's so great to read about him the person. We need really good football players, but we also need leaders and people that other kids can respect and rally around. He seems like he checks every single box.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This team is still sensitive to bad culture at this point. We can’t afford to take a bunch of question marks at the character level. Once we have an established culture we can because instead of 10 coaches holding guys accountable we have 80(referring to players as the proverbial coaches).

But dang it’s nice when a high character guy is a top 100 players also lol. Thinking of Francis M in the 23 class

Advertisement
Refreshing to get an opposing team update like that. Usually it’s the BS wishy washy answers, committed but taking visits, so and so are really pushing, etc.

Just nice to see a thanks but no thanks to a visit invitation.
Not often you see a running back tell Cadillac Williams thanks but not thanks. At least a visit anyway. Pretty amazing job by Ice Harris and company here. But yeah cool stuff from the Auburn guy there.

Advertisement
Refreshing to read. Well done Mom & Pops.
really-nice-looking-good.gif

Last edited:
This is a part of finding the right guys. U bring them in ready and u look good as a coach. I think he simply wants out of Bama. And it rings true that his parents or people in charge want him out of there. We good here. Just dont p○○p the bed and give them ammo in the fall imo. Good reading. I really like him as a player but seem to be even more impressive as a person. Btw with him and Citizen and other kids we getting from deep SEC territory im loving the mix of cultures we bringing to the team.

Man, this is music to my ears. There is no such thing as a done deal until pen meets paper, but this kid seems incredibly locked in, and just as importantly, it's so great to read about him the person. We need really good football players, but we also need leaders and people that other kids can respect and rally around. He seems like he checks every single box.
He sounds like the type of kid that would smile in a picture, I no longer want him - only no sunshine players (am I doing it right?).

This kid might end up being my favorite in the class. Electric player, great person, does it right and keeps it real? **** yes.

Advertisement
They slept on him he took it personal and chose us and shut sh down. I think sometimes teams like bama are confident they can come in late. Sometimes that backfires, and TC looks like a different type of rb we haven't seen in awhile. If he is running away from acc comp look out we may have a great one.

They slept on him he took it personal and chose us and shut sh down. I think sometimes teams like bama are confident they can come in late. Sometimes that backfires, and TC looks like a different type of rb we haven't seen in awhile. If he is running away from acc comp look out we may have a great one.
The thing is that Hank South said Riley was already a priority. We just beat them and the kid wants to leave, it happens and its nice for us to be the benefactors for a change.

Advertisement
The thing is that Hank South said Riley was already a priority. We just beat them and the kid wants to leave, it happens and its nice for us to be the benefactors for a change.
Didn't that happen with Manny? That kid that just left bama the db. Didn't he want to leave then verbal to us then flipped to bama. I don't remember but I know even if he wants to leave they won't give up if he's a priority. And when they do I think we hold on regardless how the season goes, I think he felt the love and the staff was 100 with him.

Didn't that happen with Manny? That kid that just left bama the db. Didn't he want to leave then verbal to us then flipped to bama. I don't remember but I know even if he wants to leave they won't give up if he's a priority. And when they do I think we hold on regardless how the season goes, I think he felt the love and the staff was 100 with him.
Bro people need to understand, unless the coaches get fired or a legit about to get fired, most kids stick. Jimbo was dog p○○p in year 5 at Texas 8$4 and they still brought in a bunch of elite players, even in a smaller class. Even while they witness a bunch of dudes transferring out. Thats why i also wouldnt count on a bunch of UF man decommitting even with a horrible season.

Bump. I haven’t seen an active thread on this cat. Is it a foregone conclusion this guy is flipping to bama?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back