4-star RB Riley commits to Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
I don’t know what the doubters will hang their hat on next. Mario is an elite recruiter. Kids and their mammas believe he will get them to championships and the NFL the right way. Who’s smarter? Them or the CIS naysayers?

This class is going to be EPIC. Butch level recruiting happening here again … finally ffs.
A little louder for the people in the back waiting to nitpick!!!!

Advertisement
I don’t know what the doubters will hang their hat on next. Mario is an elite recruiter. Kids and their mammas believe he will get them to championships and the NFL the right way. Who’s smarter? Them or the CIS naysayers?

This class is going to be EPIC. Butch level recruiting happening here again … finally ffs.
Yes

Go read the David Stone thread. People on here need to just relax and enjoy the journey back to dominance. It may have a few roller coaster ups and downs. But it’s definitely happening.

This. So sad people can't enjoy the progress we're making. Mario has completely flipped the roster going into fall year 2!

By this time next year we should have the foundation and quality depth to compete at a high level.

Advertisement
This. So sad people can't enjoy the progress we're making. Mario has completely flipped the roster going into fall year 2!

By this time next year we should have the foundation and quality depth to compete at a high level.
People are a little down about our QB recruiting but I’m good with hitting the portal for a QB

Actually I might be more in favor of that given the absurd NIL deals some of these QBs are commanding that haven’t proven anything

Build up the lines in recruiting, hopefully we can improve the WR room that way as well, and then be a destination spot for a QB that wants to win

Sounds good to me anyway

Advertisement
People are a little down about our QB recruiting but I’m good with hitting the portal for a QB

Actually I might be more in favor of that given the absurd NIL deals some of these QBs are commanding that haven’t proven anything

Build up the lines in recruiting, hopefully we can improve the WR room that way as well, and then be a destination spot for a QB that wants to win

Sounds good to me anyway
People say that because they don't know the people we are going after...

Welcome to the U!!!

IMG_5428.gif

People say that because they don't know the people we are going after...
I thought people would learn last year that it’s different with Mario

He keeps it locked down. Unlike the past where it was all pretty plain who we were after and if we didn’t get the kids from that group we were on to plan c and d pretty quickly

Mario’s recruiting roladex is insane

Dude please. That goes with every commit with every school. Now you’re just being negative to sour **** for the rest of us.

Sorry if it sours something for you, but it's reality.

So a recruit we go after, verbals same timeframe, and we say it's a long way to signing day. That's okay though?

It's reality, cool today, but who knows about tomorrow. I like this kid better than Gibson who I really don't get how in the world he's ranked as high as he is. Just hope things go well on the field this year and if Bama really wants him as their number one, it's going to be a long ride.

If that rankles some feathers, you know me well enough to say I don't care. It'd be nice to hold onto him.

Advertisement
Decisive, extremely tough, runs with force and is explosive. You add that to the bullies we are bringing in to block for him and you are cooking with some serious fish grease. Would like to get some verified numbers on him but helluva verbal nonetheless. WE NEED TO WIN GAMES.

Sorry if it sours something for you, but it's reality.

So a recruit we go after, verbals same timeframe, and we say it's a long way to signing day. That's okay though?

It's reality, cool today, but who knows about tomorrow. I like this kid better than Gibson who I really don't get how in the world he's ranked as high as he is. Just hope things go well on the field this year and if Bama really wants him as their number one, it's going to be a long ride.

If that rankles some feathers, you know me well enough to say I don't care. It'd be nice to hold onto him.
No you’re not being a mope of higher moral conscience here. You said something that’s the same for every recruit and every school. Nothing is done til the NOI is signed for anyone. You’re only saying it to **** on the little bit of positive news we’ve gotten. If that’s what you want to do to us when we get a commit then do all of us a favor and don’t post in the commitment threads.

Advertisement
No you’re not being a mope of higher moral conscience here. You said something that’s the same for every recruit and every school. Nothing is done til the NOI is signed for anyone. You’re only saying it to **** on the little but of positive news we’ve gotten. If that’s what you want to do to us when we get a commit then do all of us a favor don’t post in the commitment threads.

Oh Jesus Christ.

Mope, could you be more cliche?

The rest is obvious. This is a big ticket kid, so it's going to go down to the wire likely. If that's wrong to say, then I don't want to be right with the rest of ya. That's not ****ting on anything, it's just the facts.

Again though, it's okay to say that when someone we want verbals elsewhere, but not state that here? Mmkay.

Oh Jesus Christ.

Mope, could you be more cliche?

The rest is obvious. This is a big ticket kid, so it's going to go down to the wire likely. If that's wrong to say, then I don't want to be right with the rest of ya. That's not ****ting on anything, it's just the facts.

Again though, it's okay to say that when someone we want verbals elsewhere, but not state that here? Mmkay.
It’s not ok. You know what you did and it’s ******. There’s like 5 people who do stuff like that on here and now unfortunately you’re one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back