4-star RB Murphy looks to rejoin NY teammates at Miami

Are you dumb or something? You make a big old deal about pointing out 200 meter times then act like people shouldnt put stock in it.

I was providing information for people to make their own conclusions No reason to be a little ***** about it.

I specifically said i like him but wanted to see more measurables. READ MORE TYPE LESS

Advertisement
Doesn’t seem like he is a priority for the staff. IMO, he will end up at ND or some place like that. They seem to be recruiting him hard. He’s been up there already and is going back again this weekend.

But are we after him or Knighton to pair with Chaney? By all accounts they want Knighton

Honestly, after Chaney, the order should be Knighton, then Holmes and then Parrish/NY kids. There's a larger dropoff from Holmes to Parrish/NY kids than there is from Knighton to Holmes IMO

Normally when you see a kid at RB his size in HS you see a lot gaudier numbers and little more "wow" factor on the film. Especially considering his level of competition. That being said i didn't see any holes in his game. He did everything well, just nothing outstanding imo. I'd like to see some testing #'s on him. All i could find were some track #'s that arent good but they were from his sophmore year so i wouldn't put too much stock in it.

200m 24.39 (sophmore HS)

For an player comparison (Their college times are listed)
Deion Sanders 20.76
Jerome Mathis 20.32

Did you just compare his 200m time with Deion Sanders? May as well throw Michael Johnson's Olympic World record time up there for good measure. I get what you were going for, but how about a bigger back coming out instead of a CB that ran like a deer.
Go Canes!

Advertisement
I was providing information for people to make their own conclusions No reason to be a little * about it.

I specifically said i like him but wanted to see more measurables. READ MORE TYPE LESS
Nah you are being a little ***** trying to hate on a recruit and back tracking.

Advertisement
Did you just compare his 200m time with Deion Sanders? May as well throw Michael Johnson's Olympic World record time up there for good measure. I get what you were going for, but how about a bigger back coming out instead of a CB that ran like a deer.
Go Canes!

I listed fournette too further down...good size comparison. Everyone is trying to **** on the examples i could find but i havent seen anyone provide anything of substance.

Again i was providing a benchmark of speed not a player comparison.

Do we really want a Big back?? We turned down the kid from Rockledge and he was pretty much in our lap.

I like this kid alot but I like Knighton more
Yes we need a big back. We never use our big backs properly. I honestly thought Choc could have developed into an NFL player with his size and speed. He was never used properly. Even at FB, we could have brought him in on short yardage, then motioned him out where the defense is like, "WTF?" That way you either throw to Choc with an LB mismatch or run the ball to the RB with one less guy in the box. Remember Choc was the fastest RB on the team. Totally misused!!! That's some Bill Bellachick **** not Mark Richt stuff. Hopefully Choc catches on in the NFL. He has elite speed at his size and can be a beast on special teams. Look what Gus Edwards did with Ravens.

We need the thunder with the lightning. Let's be dynamic. Bring this kid in or he winds up at BC or Wisconsin running for 2k a year.

I don't get the four star evaluation at all.

He seems like a decent enough running back, but nothing stands out to me. There's a lot of running backs throughout the country who look just like him, but aren't rated as he is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol what's the matter you can't answer the question? Did you run out of insults after you realized you didn't read the thread correctly?
Bruh if you are to stupid to acknowledge what you wrote I cant really help you. I can lead a dumbass to water but cant force it to drink.

Bruh if you are to stupid to acknowledge what you wrote I cant really help you. I can lead a dumbass to water but cant force it to drink.

You've contributed nothing to the thread and continue to try and insult me. Show me where i "hated" on him or stfu.

Advertisement
Back