4 Star PF Matt Cross commits

Advertisement
This is the type of pickup that Villanova or Michigan makes. He looks like a 4 year rotation player and from sophomore year on is a 12-15 point scorer and borderline all conference player. These are the types of signings we need to get back to. The guys who will likely stay all 4 years but still top quality ACC players.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So strange and frustrating. The one guy who actually had a decent shot and was young and developing...there are a number of other guys on the team that I would rather have leave the program...sucks. didn't think it was possible for them to become a worse shooting team but with this update they have...

So strange and frustrating. The one guy who actually had a decent shot and was young and developing...there are a number of other guys on the team that I would rather have leave the program...sucks. didn't think it was possible for them to become a worse shooting team but with this update they have...
He was the only player on this roster that could've been a first-round pick. So much potential gone just like that

Advertisement
So Coach L didn't try and talk him into staying at least another year to see if things turn around with our incoming recruits.

Advertisement
He had to have either broken team rules or is requesting a transfer. Strange though because he traveled with the team last night and was on the bench dressed to play, but he never came in.
This screams toxic to me. I’m leanining cross informed them of Transfer or staff got word he’s been looking around

Coach L like...

1611865978133.png

:snoopfacepalm:

Not a h"U"ge surprise; I kept pointing out during FSU game that as he sat the bench he didn't cheer or clap or anything when Miami got ( one of a few) things right.

I am as curious for an insider rumor about the reasons as anyone, but somehow don't expect we will hear... in the meantime this is definitely a Demerit for Coach L and staff, and the demerits are adding up faster than our losses.

Advertisement
Back