4-star OT Walker details Miami recruitment, official visit plans

View as article
Have never seen a s.fla kid committed to South Carolina this early. Dont know what the draw was..but its u huge uphill battle for us to even be in the door with him.
The draw for him is they were on him from the beginning of his high school career and that might show that they really want him. We offered him at the end of his junior year. He probably feels loyalty to south Carolina cause they offered him so early

Advertisement
Wrist bands dream school favorite team top of my list official visits my whole family cane fans legacy first offer friends on team

Advertisement
Advertisement
The draw for him is they were on him from the beginning of his high school career and that might show that they really want him. We offered him at the end of his junior year. He probably feels loyalty to south Carolina cause they offered him so early
Exactly it’s not that complicated

Advertisement
19 reps @ 225lbs is pretty impressive for a High School junior. OL Cody Ford just got drafted by the Bills in the 2nd round, and he put up 19 reps at the combine as a 22 year old man.

That being said, spotters asking you for one more after that last rep aren't your friend, bro. Don't get hurt trying to be a hero.

Advertisement
I don't think he's that good. Maybebin game action.
But I feel like we can find higher quality guys
Those highlights did not show him being a man among boys like a 4 star should...he is big though and moves fairly well but he sure doesn;t look like an immediate starter.

Advertisement
Back