4-star OT Walker details Miami recruitment, official visit plans

View as article
Advertisement
No way he ends up at South Carolina based on his behavior. But we won't know anything until he's seen the other schools. Let him take his officials in the summer, then the real recruiting will begin. And if he hasn't committed to Miami by September, he's not coming.

Advertisement
Seems like he went from “locked in” to SC to 90% committed. Step 1 towards a decommit

Recruiting 101

Step 1: Commit to a 2nd tier SEC school that will desperately drop bags to retain your services.

Step 2: Conduct Interviews with Miami Hurricanes media outlets and get Miami fans wet.

Step 3: Release a Top 5 with 4 SEC schools and Miami.

Step 4: Receive dropped bags from all SEC schools.

Step 5: Play hat game on signing day with 2nd tier SEC school, 1st tier SEC school, and Miami represented on the table.

Step 6: Make a business decision to join 1st tier SEC school.

Have never seen a s.fla kid committed to South Carolina this early. Dont know what the draw was..but its u huge uphill battle for us to even be in the door with him.

They were on him first, got in the door early and believed in him before anyone else.

They also have been down his throat constantly reminding him of that too and it had been working.

Advertisement
I don't think he's that good. Maybebin game action.
But I feel like we can find higher quality guys

Recruiting 101

Step 1: Commit to a 2nd tier SEC school that will desperately drop bags to retain your services.

Step 2: Conduct Interviews with Miami Hurricanes media outlets and get Miami fans wet.

Step 5: Play hat game on signing day with 2nd tier SEC school, 1st tier SEC school, and Miami represented on the table.

Which icon do I pick when a post make me want to stand up and clap in agreement?

Advertisement
Recruiting 101

Sounds about right!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back