4-star lineman Conliffe to visit Miami

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Miami defensive line coach Craig Kuligowski was all over the country recruiting last week and his efforts seem to be paying dividends, as multiple national defensive line recruits will be visiting Coral Gables over the next month or so.

One of the names to watch is four-star defensive lineman Elijah Conliffe out of Hampton, Virginia. Conliffe told CanesInSight last night that he will definitely be visiting Miami, most likely in January.

Conliffe is expected to move inside and play defensive tackle if he were to choose the Hurricanes.

[HUDL]video/3/3595190/5721dc170428ae20e4d99aa2[/HUDL]

Advertisement
Miami defensive line coach Craig Kuligowski was all over the country recruiting last week and his efforts seem to be paying dividends, as multiple national defensive line recruits will be visiting Coral Gables over the next month or so.

One of the names to watch is four-star defensive lineman Elijah Conliffe out of Hampton, Virginia. Conliffe told CanesInSight last night that he will definitely be visiting Miami, most likely in January.

Conliffe is expected to move inside and play defensive tackle if he were to choose the Hurricanes.

[HUDL]video/3/3595190/5721dc170428ae20e4d99aa2[/HUDL]

Good looking film! Uses his hands well.

Advertisement
Kool gonna reel in one of these dudes hes after lately.

My money's on Conliffe and I'm okay with it. Although Mathis is someone I really want, I think that with Bama and LSU on him he's not leaving. Would also be nice to be able to cash in on Echols and the receiver (forgot his name) who's a Army All-American.

In a switch from our recent recruiting history, for all of our worries on the WR & CB fronts, we sure seem to be making huge gains on both sides of the line. We're better off now.

Is there any word of the Gaddy boys that decommitted from Tennessee the other day that have been in contact with us?
Breyon and Brandon Gaddy

Last edited:
Advertisement
signing Conliffe, DJ Johnson, Ford, Garvin would solidify the changing of the guard in the ACC.

we coming. we UP. WE BAK

Ray Lewis just said 80% of football is won in the trenches. Look at Bama last night. Florida had minus yards rushing for the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Is there any word of the Gaddy boys that decommitted from Tennessee the other day that have been in contact with us?
Breyon and Brandon Gaddy

I thought someone mentioned them possibly headed to VT. I asked the biggest VT fan i know last week but he hasn't heard anything of it. I'll check again.

Advertisement
FSU has always managed to cherry pick a good player or two from Virginia. I think it's a very underrated area for talent.

I would love to see us get in there and make some inroads.

0dcd2f47889d1dd6d803a87524cf07b1.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 Penalties is another one that should be circled. Yea, I saw a coupled missed calls, but for the most part the Tide did nothing stupid.

Advertisement
Back