4-star LB Davis updates recruitment at the Opening

View as article
Advertisement
UGA had 4 linebackers in the top 100 players last year I don’t want to hear this garbage we are full because we missed on a recruit sound like some losers
Uga also looses linebackers to the draft almost yearly. Whats up with these below 50 posts ppl today? Yall really off your game.

We all know there’s3 star in SO FLO who can ball..but nick saban ain’t coming with the helicopter to see Harvey. He will offer and let the kid come. Don’t put all your resources into the Harvey’s when we missing out on the Campbell’s of SO FLo still.

We all know there’s3 star in SO FLO who can ball..but nick saban ain’t coming with the helicopter to see Harvey. He will offer and let the kid come. Don’t put all your resources into the Harvey’s when we missing out on the Campbell’s of SO FLo still.
again comparing players that dont even play the same position..... sir get some help

Advertisement
This Miami fans problem dude, a bunch of guys in denial.. we’re 16 on the trail looking for a 8-10 Cmon that’s a joke. We should be top 5 . We’re missing out on elite talent. Don’t act like you’re not worried about Neal/Stevenson. But if we miss them y’all will have the story on how brownlee is better lol

Advertisement
My initial reaction when I read these statements from highly ranked recruits is that we are dropping the ball in some way. I have come to the startling and uncomfortable realization is that I was goldenized to a certain extent, as much as i would like to deny it. The irrational fear is that we will never be able to assemble enough talent to take back what should have NEVER been lost. Today i get to balance these thoughts with facts:

1. Never take what these kids say about our recruiting efforts at face value, they have too many agendas.
1a. We did not have the best access to issues such as grades, character, bag game, and interest.
2. We have for the most part a competent head coach and coaching staff.
3. We are starting to see our roster dotted with and recruited for old school miami calibre talent.
4. We have coaches that take the right chances on kids that might not have the right amount stars behind their names.
4a. Those results are solidified in the names of the likes of Jackson, Garvin, and Smith.
5. We have even more to look forward to when the rest of the college football world gets introduced to not only our highly rated talent, but to guys
such as Ivey, Wiggins, Rousseau, Williams, Perry, Joyner, Ford, Miller, etc...
Can’t forget The Baby face Assassin Jordan Miller! 🙌🏾

Saying we are full at linebacker is the coward way out we are missing out on this kid. We would’ve made room for Cambell,Surtain, or Jobe last year with a loaded DB class you always make exception for top in state talent. We can’t whiff on all the best players at their position in the state Ladson, Davis, Stevenson, Neal guys like this are must gets regardless of the numbers in your class
If the kid doesn’t want to come here why waist more time on him? I don’t want the U to be in his top 3 just so he can stunt and on the day he makes his choice whether it’s on NSD or whenever the fvck, he goes and tosses the hat with The U logo to the floor. Fock it he doesn’t even want to come to Paradise Camp from the looks of it! Maybe we impress him during the season but as of right now I’m ok with what the Coaches are doing! Georgia is riding high from last year, but after this season they will come back down to reality.

Shut up 🤐 Mickey Mouse! Go back to Disney land!

Advertisement
Advertisement
This Miami fans problem dude, a bunch of guys in denial.. we’re 16 on the trail looking for a 8-10 Cmon that’s a joke. We should be top 5 . We’re missing out on elite talent. Don’t act like you’re not worried about Neal/Stevenson. But if we miss them y’all will have the story on how brownlee is better lol

So....basically you are a uga troll right?
I mean might as well admited because you are not very good at it.
Embarrassing.

Last edited:

Poor example to hang your hat on. Harvey is going to be a monster. Potentially this class's most underrated recruit

Advertisement
Back