4-star LB Davis updates recruitment at the Opening

Advertisement
Saying we are full at linebacker is the coward way out we are missing out on this kid. We would’ve made room for Cambell,Surtain, or Jobe last year with a loaded DB class you always make exception for top in state talent. We can’t whiff on all the best players at their position in the state Ladson, Davis, Stevenson, Neal guys like this are must gets regardless of the numbers in your class

Saying we are full at linebacker is the coward way out we are missing out on this kid. We would’ve made room for Cambell,Surtain, or Jobe last year with a loaded DB class you always make exception for top in state talent. We can’t whiff on all the best players at their position in the state Ladson, Davis, Stevenson, Neal guys like this are must gets regardless of the numbers in your class
Davis is no better than huff and the kid runs a 4.9 40

Davis is no better than huff and the kid runs a 4.9 40
I’m not trashing our current class it ls probably our best position group in our recruiting class currently but there’s always room for improvement just like last year. We can continue to recruit the 195 pound linebackers while UGA and Bama scoop up all the 230+ head busters

I’m not trashing our current class it ls probably our best position group in our recruiting class currently but there’s always room for improvement just like last year. We can continue to recruit the 195 pound linebackers while UGA and Bama scoop up all the 230+ head busters
Only linebacker we have committed that’s that size is solomon who has great coverage skills.

Avery huff is 6’3 210
Jahfari harvey is 6’3 211
Sam brooks is 6’2.5 200

Advertisement
Only linebacker we have committed that’s that size is solomon who has great coverage skills.

Avery huff is 6’3 210
Jahfari harvey is 6’3 211
Sam brooks is 6’2.5 200
Harvey is a 210 pound defensive end. Go look at UGA and Alabama’s linebacker from the past two classes they have DBs with similar builds

Sam brooks is 6’1 and I agree with Jon. We have great LB class right now but why would that stop us from getting another one? Iron sharpens iron and we need to be able to land multiple top players at each position not just one and a couple of solid guys. We need the best players at competing at practice

Advertisement
Sam brooks is 6’1 and I agree with Jon. We have great LB class right now but why would that stop us from getting another one? Iron sharpens iron and we need to be able to land multiple top players at each position not just one and a couple of solid guys. We need the best players at competing at practice
He was 6’1.5 last year at the opening and has grown since then

No it updated since then guy, he was listed at 6’3 in September now is listed 6’1. And you ignored the fact that we are only getting one great player at a position and not loading up. To be in the natty talk you need to have 4 star caliber players as back ups. And Harvey was a 3-4 outside LB which is a DE in a 4-3 most of the time.

umm well maybe because scholarships arent unlimited lol. If theres 10 great linebackers you not gonna take all of them. Youd need to distribute the numbers evenly based on needs at certain positions. If the staff neds 3 no need to take 4 unless the fourth is a blue ship 5 star talent that brings something different to the table. I dont think Davis is it. Another edge rusher trying to play outside linebacker sounds like a mix of all 3 guys we already have.

No it updated since then guy, he was listed at 6’3 in September now is listed 6’1. And you ignored the fact that we are only getting one great player at a position and not loading up. To be in the natty talk you need to have 4 star caliber players as back ups. And Harvey was a 3-4 outside LB which is a DE in a 4-3 most of the time.
1 Great player according to who? Watch the film harvey and brooks should at least be four stars period. And I’m very high on Avery huff as well. Really like solomon too

These were Sam brooks numbers last year, the kid is a great athlete at linebacker and he has great film

Attachments

• DA738244-CCAA-4036-BAA0-7D865641BCB0.jpeg
    DA738244-CCAA-4036-BAA0-7D865641BCB0.jpeg
    198.1 KB · Views: 10
Advertisement
well in the 28 we’re handing out this year we have room fo a Rain Davis when we’re handing out Munoz a **** scholarship. We have offered guys that look like they should be in Golden’s classes.

well in the 28 we’re handing out this year we have room fo a Rain Davis when we’re handing out Munoz a **** scholarship. We have offered guys that look like they should be in Golden’s classes.
Whelp there you have it, you really don’t know recruiting do you? You just look at rankings and say that’s the end all be all right?

I love brooks.. but let’s be honest he has a very serious injury that no one knows if he will play like he did. So why not grab another stud if he is there? And all us Miami guys love saying all our 3 stars are gonna turn out.. getting old.

Advertisement
You sound like you dont know what you are talking about. New to recruiting?

Well people who say rankings don’t mean anything... don’t know squat lol. So Bama just happens to average the best class and have the most nattys?? Cmon clown there’s a correlation

UGA had 4 linebackers in the top 100 players last year I don’t want to hear this garbage we are full because we missed on a recruit sound like some losers

Advertisement
Back