4-star LB Bissainthe bonding with Aristide, eyeing future visits

This guy doesn't have the frame to get to 225 let alone 230. At best right now he about 185. Dude look like a nickel corner. Hey what do I know though I guess time will tell but this type of pick is the guy to me that sits on sideline because he's too tiny. JMO

Yea hes about 185-190 right now. I think he can max out around 220 which if he is outside ain't all that bad.

His frame is eerily similar to Huff honestly..maybe slightly better. Which is why I think he can make it to the 220 range.

Telvin Smith from Fsu is my comp, who I was a huge fan of

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think what people don't comprehend is there's cliques to this team. It starts with offense and defense. 100% lashlee was the offense and Mandy didn't touch it. If you wanna argue these kids didn't quit and take out of the equation how it would look on them, then realize the offense didn't quit on lashlee who the kids definitely like. Defense on the other hand is Mandy's forte and ill just leave it at left alot to be desired... Not gonna put kids on blast but it's widely recognized he's a clown and they don't respect him. Take it as u choose.
anyone who went to a practice knows kids do their own thing.

Advertisement
Back