4-star LB Bissainthe bonding with Aristide, eyeing future visits - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario is a top 5 recruiting HC in all of college football with a staff full of good recruiters and they play in the bag game as well…
The Office Lol GIF

Advertisement
Better recruiters…

Mario is a top 5 recruiting HC in all of college football with a staff full of good recruiters and they play in the bag game as well…
Try to compare Manny walking into a 5stars in home visit after Mario…

LMAO
The same Mario whose team of 5 stars got sodomized by Matt Campbell and his team if 2/3 stars on National TV, or a different one?

Advertisement
Seriously what’s your hatred for Manny about? I don’t get it. While I will agree he still has a lot to prove as a HC I feel he has made great moves and more importantly isn’t afraid to make tough decisions or fix problems after he made a bad decision i.e. Dan Enos hire. When he was the DC our defense was respectable and not too far from elite minus some consistency issues. I can get behind horrible LB recruiting since he has been here because it’s blaringly obvious and that’s nobody’s fault but his own. I just don’t understand the constant bashing and hate for someone going into his 3rd year as a HC with no prior experience. I would argue that we are much better all around then when he took over for Richt. Like I said he still has a lot to prove but give the guy a chance. He’s extremely smart and isn’t afraid to fix what needs to be fixed unlike previous coaches we have had. The best thing for UM is Manny succeeding because once again unlike previous successful coaches we have had here he won’t bolt for the NFL. Hate Manny or not, if you want the U to be good for decades root for him to be successful.
I already know Manny will never win anything significant here…

His “great defenses” never stopped any offense worth a **** here or anywhere…

That incompetent little **** was once fired 4 games into a season at Texas for letting BYU do to Texas what Mack Brown (the guy who fired him) and UNC just did to us this year…

Oh sorry our team had Covid just like Texas against BYU…

We are literally wasting years of our lives hoping to see if the old Mayor of Miami’s son can figure out how to be a respectable coach at our expense…

Do you think Blake James is some football genius that saw something nobody did?

Manny claimed the coastal as the floor for the 2019 season then his ***** *** went on to lose to 2 conference USA teams (FIU!!!!!!), Duke after he made our guys watch the previous years Duke loss on the Jumbotron while running stadiums…, GT in their first year moving away from the triple option WTF?!?, one of the worst VT team we have ever faced, the turds (we don’t lose to those pussies… even Golden beat them…) did I mention he lost to MFing FIU b/c of his beta decision to start JW15 after knowing he stayed out all night drinking and was hungover, and waited way too long to pull him…

Our culture under him is a joke…

Oh and yeah he makes whatever moves that Twitter tells him to like the beta ***** he is…

Oh but at least he isn’t stubborn…

Gotta love our fans who are so impressed with these offseason championships but forget the infield embarrassment this guy is good for at least twice a season…

Manny did the smartest thing for his career here and dropped the bar to the floor, so now any little improvement and you guys want to throw his *** a **** parade.

Keeping Blake and Manny is only prolonging our suffering…

We need a full nuclear reboot if we ever want to win an ACC championship…

Sorry if you are too blind to see that.

Manny is guaranteed to keep us mediocre (or worse) forever…

Guy has no business being our **** coach, and embarrasses the **** out of us anytime we play anyone with a pulse, and only has this job b/c of his daddy…

We can’t rid ourselves of Blake and Manny soon enough, and if it takes a few extra losses this year to get it, so be it…

Can’t be worse than losing to FIU or having rushing records set on us by a team we beat the year before Manny took over that made us look like the biggest bunch of pussies on defense (you know the defense Manny has been 100% in charge of recruiting, developing and coaching since MFing 2016) anyone including Kirk Herbstreet (saying we have never seen anything like this before) has ever seen…

Last edited:

That incompetent little **** was once fired 4 games into a season at Texas for letting BYU do to Texas what Mack Brown (the guy who fired him) and UNC just did to us this year…

We are literally wasting years of our lives hoping to see if the old Mayor of Miami’s son can figure out how to be a respectable coach at our expense…

Manny claimed the coastal as the floor for the 2019 season then his ***** *** went on to lose to 2 conference USA teams (FIU!!!!!!), Duke after he made our guys watch the previous years Duke loss on the Jumbotron while running stadiums…, GT in their first year moving away from the triple option WTF?!?, one of the worst VT team we have ever faced, the turds (we don’t lose to those pussies… even Golden beat them…) did I mention he lost to MFing FIU b/c of his beta decision to start JW15 after knowing he stayed out all night drinking and was hungover, and waited way too long to pull him…

Oh and yeah he makes whatever moves that Twitter tells him to like the beta ***** he is…

Gotta love our fans who are so impressed with these offseason championships but forget the infield embarrassment this guy is good for at least twice a season…

Manny did the smartest thing for his career here and dropped the bar to the floor, so now any little improvement and you guys want to throw his *** a **** parade.

Guy has no business being or **** coach, and embarrasses the **** out of us anytime we play anyone with a pulse, and only has this job b/c of his daddy…

We can’t rid ourselves of Blake and Manny soon enough, and if it takes a few extra losses this year to get it, so be it…

Can’t be worse than losing to FIU or having rushing records set on us by a team we beat the year before Manny took over that made us look like the biggest bunch of pussies on defense (you know the defense Manny has been 100% in charge of recruiting, developing and coaching since MFing 2016) anyone including Kirk Herbstreet (saying we have never seen anything like this before) has ever seen…

I TRIED to push Butch . . . but noooooooooo! He left us!!!

Guy has no business being or **** coach, and embarrasses the **** out of us anytime we play anyone with a pulse, and only has this job b/c of his daddy…

You may need help.

The same Mario whose team of 5 stars got sodomized by Matt Campbell and his team if 2/3 stars on National TV, or a different one?
Yes that same Mario who is 10 times the recruiter Manny is…

Who did Manny lose to again?

Oh yeah everyone worth a **** we have played since he has been here.

And I don’t believe Mario has a loss on his record close to what UNC did to a defense Manny has been in charge of since 2016 and should be absolutely humming by now if he wasn’t so **** incompetent…

And why is that, b/c he sucks at recruiting…

Which is what my post was about…

Manny can’t carry Mario’s jock in anything related to the sport he never played at this level, especially recruiting

His only good defenses here were made up of 90%-100% Goldenofrio recruits, and now that we have to rely on his recruiting and development, we have never looked like a bigger bunch of pussies on defense ever (oh it was Bakers fault and we are going to be awesome on D this season you’ll see…)

Reactions: jsy
Advertisement
Top 5 HC loses to two winless teams in the same season?
Are we talking about gameday coaching or recruiting?

I don’t believe Mario has a loss quite as embarrassing as FIU or getting raped by a team like big bad UNC on his record…

He does have back to back PAC12 championships (no matter how he got them).

What has Manny ever won?

Frustrated Season 1 GIF by Sorry For Your Loss

Seriously what’s your hatred for Manny about? I don’t get it. While I will agree he still has a lot to prove as a HC I feel he has made great moves and more importantly isn’t afraid to make tough decisions or fix problems after he made a bad decision i.e. Dan Enos hire. When he was the DC our defense was respectable and not too far from elite minus some consistency issues. I can get behind horrible LB recruiting since he has been here because it’s blaringly obvious and that’s nobody’s fault but his own. I just don’t understand the constant bashing and hate for someone going into his 3rd year as a HC with no prior experience. I would argue that we are much better all around then when he took over for Richt. Like I said he still has a lot to prove but give the guy a chance. He’s extremely smart and isn’t afraid to fix what needs to be fixed unlike previous coaches we have had. The best thing for UM is Manny succeeding because once again unlike previous successful coaches we have had here he won’t bolt for the NFL. Hate Manny or not, if you want the U to be good for decades root for him to be successful.
You didn’t know that a lot of Miami fans don’t know anything about football and just like to complain like they do? They’ll complain about any coach and everything.

Advertisement
Please name 5 better recruiting HCs out there…

Mario signed a top 5 class in a pandemic with only a hand full of instate recruits…
Saban. Smart. Kiffin. Day. Swinney.

Like, thats not even hard. Kiffin signed the 18th ranked class in the nation, being in the SEC, off of a .500 record. The rest, I dont even have to mention. Christobal had enough stinkers as recruiting classes.

I don’t believe Mario has a loss quite as embarrassing as FIU or getting raped by a team like big bad UNC on his record
Dude lost 44-15 to ******* Arizona in 2018. He lost in embarrassing fashion AND got raped.

Advertisement

Most here are going to hate on you because we're all hoping for the best but most of what you say is true and I agree with.Football like in life eventually eventually everyone gets exposed and we will know after this season just what we have in manny.

Slow down. Think about it.
You want make sure your thoughts are clear.
So take a deep breath get a nice good footing and
JUMP!

Gonna go out on a limb and say you dont like Manny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back