4-star LB Bissainthe bonding with Aristide, eyeing future visits - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So all the hand gesture police ain't got **** to say about King and Mckenzie? lol
I don’t even really care about the Bissainthe stuff like that much but you’re seriously comparing that to dudes making money with each other? They were also friends prior to becoming grad transfers at schools that they didn’t spend their previous years at.

I don’t even really care about the Bissainthe stuff like that much but you’re seriously comparing that to dudes making money with each other? They were also friends prior to becoming grad transfers at schools that they didn’t spend their previous years at.
And the other kid is uncommitted prospect.

So cool if the teamleaders run sandwich shop together but not cool if an uncommitted kid uses a rivals hand gesture.

Advertisement
I know this false equivalence made sense in your head, but this is nonsensical.
So what happens if he wears white after labor day? We talking murder or just bed with no dinner? Do you perhaps have a venn diagram of acceptable behaviors for actual miami players and uncommitted prospects.

46CE5AA2-6200-41EF-BF9F-4482BB62EABB.gif

W
See this is why I think Manny is going to play this as "politically" as possible.

I think Manny should flip this on FSU... How I would shape it?? I would hammer home the fact especially to mom that these "adult coaches/leaders" at FSU got your son to do something that was completely disrespectful and he was the one that had to answer for it, not them. They laughed it off.... these are supposed to be people that are going to advise, grow and help shape your son in the next 3-4 years.

We're all about business here and helping your son reach his full potential. We've recruited him hard for 2 years because we think he can come here and make a difference, while getting a top education and making his hometown and you proud. We don't do photo shoots disrespecting others, thats what insecure amateurs do. Just take a look at our young men who've been out in the community recently giving back to THEIR city, look at our graduation rates. Look at all our alumni who come and give back, give guidance. That's what we do here at the University of Miami
Well said mate, we’ll said.

Yeah, as a father of two teenagers, I'm not surprised by anything they say or do. But this isn't even about the upside down U any more. It's the mixed bag since. Very clear to me what's going on here, we're being strung out.
See I have to agree here with you. If WB was all that into Miami he would’ve closed it down and committed already. But he’s stating it’s 50/50 with FSU, so that tells me he’s still into playing his games. Once Louisville butt rapes the Semenholes is that all the remaining Evidence he needs to make a decision? Oh no, he’s stringing this out until December. Unless he states or shows he’s behind the U with his commitment I think you continue to aggressively recruit other LB’s. If you fill your numbers before he makes up his mind, then so be it. See, to me his running back to Miami for Paradise only to not fully interact with others sent a clear message to me. He’s thinking he can string the U along until December. Manny needs to know the signs here. If he wishes to continue in the game of charades then so be it. Just don’t be surprised when we’re left empty handed at the end.

Advertisement
So what happens if he wears white after labor day? We talking murder or just bed with no dinner? Do you perhaps have a venn diagram of acceptable behaviors for actual miami players and uncommitted prospects.
You’re trying to paint me into a corner to make a stupid argument when I literally started off by saying that I don’t care about what Bissainthe did. Trying to compare that to what King and Milton are doing is still ridiculously dumb.

See I have to agree here with you. If WB was all that into Miami he would’ve closed it down and committed already. But he’s stating it’s 50/50 with FSU, so that tells me he’s still into playing his games. Once Louisville butt rapes the Semenholes is that all the remaining Evidence he needs to make a decision? Oh no, he’s stringing this out until December. Unless he states or shows he’s behind the U with his commitment I think you continue to aggressively recruit other LB’s. If you fill your numbers before he makes up his mind, then so be it. See, to me his running back to Miami for Paradise only to not fully interact with others sent a clear message to me. He’s thinking he can string the U along until December. Manny needs to know the signs here. If he wishes to continue in the game of charades then so be it. Just don’t be surprised when we’re left empty handed at the end.
Only Louisville????

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid ain't coming bro...

Why would he disrespect a program he felt he was going to end up at or had any respect for at all?

You act like this staff hasn't been trolled to oblivion by south FL kids every **** cycle, and none of them came close to doing what Wes just did...

And I said you can't compare what T2 did to what he did, I just don't like it...

It is obviously beta boy Manny's decision, so you know he will bend over and we will get played all the way till he disrespects us again on NSD...

We will never do anything significant as a program with Blake James and Manny Diaz...

We are literally wasting years of our lives trying to see if daddy's little HC in training can figure it out...

Oh and LMAO at the idea of any LB becoming a first rounder under Manny Diaz...
Seriously what’s your hatred for Manny about? I don’t get it. While I will agree he still has a lot to prove as a HC I feel he has made great moves and more importantly isn’t afraid to make tough decisions or fix problems after he made a bad decision i.e. Dan Enos hire. When he was the DC our defense was respectable and not too far from elite minus some consistency issues. I can get behind horrible LB recruiting since he has been here because it’s blaringly obvious and that’s nobody’s fault but his own. I just don’t understand the constant bashing and hate for someone going into his 3rd year as a HC with no prior experience. I would argue that we are much better all around then when he took over for Richt. Like I said he still has a lot to prove but give the guy a chance. He’s extremely smart and isn’t afraid to fix what needs to be fixed unlike previous coaches we have had. The best thing for UM is Manny succeeding because once again unlike previous successful coaches we have had here he won’t bolt for the NFL. Hate Manny or not, if you want the U to be good for decades root for him to be successful.

Kid ain't coming bro...

Why would he disrespect a program he felt he was going to end up at or had any respect for at all?

You act like this staff hasn't been trolled to oblivion by south FL kids every **** cycle, and none of them came close to doing what Wes just did...

And I said you can't compare what T2 did to what he did, I just don't like it...

It is obviously beta boy Manny's decision, so you know he will bend over and we will get played all the way till he disrespects us again on NSD...

We will never do anything significant as a program with Blake James and Manny Diaz...

We are literally wasting years of our lives trying to see if daddy's little HC in training can figure it out...

Oh and LMAO at the idea of any LB becoming a first rounder under Manny Diaz...
You are so adamant about saying how much of a beta Manny is, yet you keep crying and crying and crying about him and ***** so much about recruiting, teams performance and the personnel working at Miami to the point where even Eric Cartman cant lick your tears because its too salty.

Who is the real beta here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back