4-star LB Bissainthe bonding with Aristide, eyeing future visits - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its situations like this that have had me slowly backing away from recruiting... We as adults get way too emotional over what kids are doing. What he did was disrespectful but ****, this just isn't a hill I even wanna fight on let alone die on.
I'm trying to put it in perspective......I understand your gripe but wait till he signs. I know the kid likes UM and u can genuinely make a mistake and get pressured to do something stupid.

Advertisement
Manny Navarro's article in The Athletic talks about recruiting and where the Canes are going into the dead period. There is a bit about WB:

As for Bissainthe’s official visit to Florida State last week, where he was filmed flipping “The U” upside down on camera, a Miami staffer said the four-star linebacker was very remorseful and more than made up for it by leaving Tallahassee early to attend Paradise Camp with his mother and grandmother.

“That said a lot,” the Miami staffer said.

Bissainthe showed up very early for Paradise Camp Saturday and spent time talking to former linebacker Jon Beason, among others.
Talking to Beason kind of brings it full circle. He was admittedly an FSU fan growing up before signing with Miami if I remember the story correctly.

Talking to Beason kind of brings it full circle. He was admittedly an FSU fan growing up before signing with Miami if I remember the story correctly.
Really? I always thought he was pure Cane. But funny if true, one of my personal all time favorites, every time that dude made contact you heard it troughout the stadium.

Depending on the circumstances, would have no problem hiring a major talent who previously **** on my company — especially if my main competition is actively recruiting him and I can lock him into a non-compete. Emotion has no place in a c suite. I understand and respect the school of thought that this was an unforgivable offense, I just don’t agree with it. Get the fish in the boat.

I'm trying to put it in perspective......I understand your gripe but wait till he signs. I know the kid likes UM and u can genuinely make a mistake and get pressured to do something stupid.
If he signs, nobody but us losers who post on here all the time will even remember what he did. What he did was disrespectful and I love this program, **** I’ve been on Canes MBs since 03, but eventually this **** is too much. On one hand what he did is unforgivable on the other hand I’m just a fan, middle aged and I just don’t give af what a HS kid did. Usually I would side with the former no questions asked but **** it’s just CFB recruiting, most likely we finish a disappointing 6-9 win season with or without this kid anyway…

Advertisement
If he signs, nobody but us losers who post on here all the time will even remember what he did. What he did was disrespectful and I love this program, **** I’ve been on Canes MBs since 03, but eventually this **** is too much. On one hand what he did is unforgivable on the other hand I’m just a fan, middle aged and I just don’t give af what a HS kid did. Usually I would side with the former no questions asked but **** it’s just CFB recruiting, most likely we finish a disappointing 6-9 win season with or without this kid anyway…
We will only remember what he did if he plays for a different team

Didn’t look like he liked UM at all…

There is this saying “actions speak louder than words”…

Kid ain’t coming so our coaches better not get caught with their pants down like always…

Didn’t look like he liked UM at all…

There is this saying “actions speak louder than words”…

Kid ain’t coming so our coaches better not get caught with their pants down like always…
I'm usually with this but it feels different around these parts right now.

Really? I always thought he was pure Cane. But funny if true, one of my personal all time favorites, every time that dude made contact you heard it troughout the stadium.
Yes believe I heard him tell it on an interview with blustein years ago.

Advertisement
D how are you going to compare that to throwing down The U if the kid actually planned on coming here?

Not even close...

More like seeing a pic of the girl you thought you were dating all over some other guy (that she knows you don't like) the day after she was with you...

If we don't treat our **** U with respect, how will we ever expect anyone else to?

And for Gooner#44, Antone Smith (who I tackled in HS... and am also on his highlights getting my ankles broken lol) wearing UM slippers or Willie Williams leading everyone on but not disrespecting Miami in any way is not close to throwing down The U...

T2 was my favorite local recruit in the 2020 class till he hit a woman...

Wes was my favorite local recruit in this class till he pulled that ****...

Obviously what T2 did was way worse, and you can't compare the two, but it is hard to take our #1 priority recruit on defense (mainly b/c Manny can't sign a LB worth a **** to save his life since being 100% in charge of the defense and LBs in particular since 2016) throw down The U on his live (so he knew exactly what he was doing and that it would get out or he is a **** idiot) in a MFing nole uniform...

Antoine Smith, who ran me over on the way to the end zone in high school…

I'm usually with this but it feels different around these parts right now.
Sorry but I don’t see what is different right now.

We got incredibly lucky that local kids couldn’t visit anywhere and we were able to take advantage of the best and deepest local class in years last cycle…

It actually looks completely different this cycle…

Antoine Smith, who ran me over on the way to the end zone in high school…
More than once…

But it was more shaking than running over…

Kid was absolutely amazing and I played him as a Sophomore my Sr year.

Him at Pahokee and Devin Hester at Suncoast were the best I ever played against.

Last edited:
Sorry but I don’t see what is different right now.

We got incredibly lucky that local kids couldn’t visit anywhere and we were able to take advantage of the best and deepest local class in years last cycle…

It actually looks completely different this cycle…
u really think that corona stopped James Williams and Leonard Taylor from getting SEC bags? If this myth were true bama last cycle would have the 100th ranked class yet they still had the number 1 class and all the other pay for play schools were sitting around their same ranking. So that corona myth is BS based just on that

Advertisement
u really think that corona stopped James Williams and Leonard Taylor from getting SEC bags? If this myth were true bama last cycle would have the 100th ranked class yet they still had the number 1 class and all the other pay for play schools were sitting around their same ranking. So that corona myth is BS based just on that
You honestly think Manny landed Avantae and James Williams without breaking bread bro?

Not out bid, but we definitely had to drop something and if you think the pandemic didn’t help with LT especially with his mom wanting him close…

You honestly think Manny landed Avantae and James Williams without breaking bread bro?

Not out bid, but we definitely had to drop something and if you think the pandemic didn’t help with LT especially with his mom wanting him close…
A parent wants their child to stay near home for college, wow that's one I've never heard of before.

And how did Oregon and Notre Dame end up with top 10 classes last cycle if it was only the pandemic that made kids want to go somewhere, since they couldn't take visits?

Advertisement
Seems like he won't sign with us, but I dont think he has any real beef either; just made a bad move at the wrong place and time.

I do think we drop bags I never said we dont, U have to give MD a little credit i thought for sure 100000000000 percent JW was all UGA and even he pulled that kid and AH hates us

I’d relax on him and everyone similar. This cycle is intentionally different from the past three years. We will finish strong and close on the ones we want. I wouldn’t count on fsu doing the same. Everyone wanted our recruiting game to get to the next level. Get comfortable folks, it’s exactly what we wanted. Let’s enjoy kicking Alabama’s *** and finding our way back to the top of the mountain. Enjoy the ride.

A parent wants their child to stay near home for college, wow that's one I've never heard of before.

And how did Oregon and Notre Dame end up with top 10 classes last cycle if it was only the pandemic that made kids want to go somewhere, since they couldn't take visits?
Better recruiters…

Mario is a top 5 recruiting HC in all of college football with a staff full of good recruiters and they play in the bag game as well…
Try to compare Manny walking into a 5stars in home visit after Mario…

LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back