4-star LB Bissainthe bonding with Aristide, eyeing future visits - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole U down thing is crazy. It’s been almost 2000 days since FSU beat Miami. These kids were in 7th grade the last time FSU beat UM. We beat them with prison style no lube running start **** rapings the last couple years. They fired their supposed savior slick Willy aka “The Corch Poster Boy in Webster’s” after the first one. Memphis Mike is showing more and more he’s another corch for not only allowing but encouraging public trash talk. It’s not like all the players did it one time. They are doing it on separate visits. All this means is we’re still throwing the ball and running trick plays in the 4th quarter already up by 3 scores…with our 3rd string QB.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Manny Navarro's article in The Athletic talks about recruiting and where the Canes are going into the dead period. There is a bit about WB:

As for Bissainthe’s official visit to Florida State last week, where he was filmed flipping “The U” upside down on camera, a Miami staffer said the four-star linebacker was very remorseful and more than made up for it by leaving Tallahassee early to attend Paradise Camp with his mother and grandmother.

“That said a lot,” the Miami staffer said.

Bissainthe showed up very early for Paradise Camp Saturday and spent time talking to former linebacker Jon Beason, among others.

I prefer the kid that didn't disrespect our program... that he obviously has no intention of going to, or would never have done something like that...

Yet our cuck fan base (mostly the idiots who think Manny will ever be more than mediocre here) is so delusional and soft that they want to kiss this little ****'s *** till he throws our hat on the floor on NSD...
I'm just telling you what I see on film.

I'm just telling you what I see on film.
No doubt Wes has the best film out of our LB targets.

I just don't think anyone serious about coming here would ever do anything like that...

They would literally have to be the dumbest recruit we have ever gone after if he truly wanted to be a Cane and pulled that ****...

But I guess these kids can do whatever the **** they want to disrespect us nowadays, and some of our soft fans who believe in Manny winning more than offseason championships will still hang from their nuts till they throw our hat on the floor on NSD...

Advertisement

I just don't think anyone serious about coming here would ever do anything like that...

They would literally have to be the dumbest recruit we have ever gone after if he truly wanted to be a Cane and pulled that ****...

But I guess these kids can do whatever the **** they want to disrespect us nowadays, and some of our soft fans who believe in Manny winning more than offseason championships will still hang from their nuts till they throw our hat on the floor on NSD...
Willie Williams just LOL'd, so did Antoine Smith.

Kids are kids, I didn't like what he did but he is 17, it happens

Man these kids just different

Advertisement
Willie Williams just LOL'd, so did Antoine Smith.

Kids are kids, I didn't like what he did but he is 17, it happens
Lol at dudes that mad....kid is coming here this isn't T2 imo. I don't get the whole super fan put on the armor of Miami like they are the shield. So if a 17 year old who's parents said don't smoke weed and they do they never get to have parents again? Like the logic behind a 17 year old making a mistake is understandable. I'm almost 40 and I make stupid mistakes and stupid posts as well.

Lol at dudes that mad....kid is coming here this isn't T2 imo. I don't get the whole super fan put on the armor of Miami like they are the shield. So if a 17 year old who's parents said don't smoke weed and they do they never get to have parents again? Like the logic behind a 17 year old making a mistake is understandable. I'm almost 40 and I make stupid mistakes and stupid posts as well.
D how are you going to compare that to throwing down The U if the kid actually planned on coming here?

Not even close...

More like seeing a pic of the girl you thought you were dating all over some other guy (that she knows you don't like) the day after she was with you...

If we don't treat our **** U with respect, how will we ever expect anyone else to?

And for Gooner#44, Antone Smith (who I tackled in HS... and am also on his highlights getting my ankles broken lol) wearing UM slippers or Willie Williams leading everyone on but not disrespecting Miami in any way is not close to throwing down The U...

T2 was my favorite local recruit in the 2020 class till he hit a woman...

Wes was my favorite local recruit in this class till he pulled that ****...

Obviously what T2 did was way worse, and you can't compare the two, but it is hard to take our #1 priority recruit on defense (mainly b/c Manny can't sign a LB worth a **** to save his life since being 100% in charge of the defense and LBs in particular since 2016) throw down The U on his live (so he knew exactly what he was doing and that it would get out or he is a **** idiot) in a MFing nole uniform...

D how are you going to compare that to throwing down The U if the kid actually planned on coming here?

Not even close...

More like seeing a pic of the girl you thought you were dating all over some other guy (that she knows you don't like) the day after she was with you...

If we don't treat our **** U with respect, how will we ever expect anyone else to?

And for Gooner#44, Antone Smith (who I tackled in HS... and am also on his highlights getting my ankles broken lol) wearing UM slippers or Willie Williams leading everyone on but not disrespecting Miami in any way is not close to throwing down The U...

T2 was my favorite local recruit in the 2020 class till he hit a woman...

Wes was my favorite local recruit in this class till he pulled that ****...

Obviously what T2 did was way worse, and you can't compare the two, but it is hard to take our #1 priority recruit on defense (mainly b/c Manny can't sign a LB worth a **** to save his life since being 100% in charge of the defense and LBs in particular since 2016) throw down The U on his live (so he knew exactly what he was doing and that it would get out or he is a **** idiot) in a MFing nole uniform...
Ok so if the kid comes here becomes an AA and a first rounder kills it in the league becomes a HOF. Would u still not like him cause of a picture?

1 is a crime 1 is a pic. T2 and what WB is two totally different things and I was still willing to let T2 become a Cane and turn it around. Also we are the favorite for WB where we were ****ed around by T2......this doesn't have that **** feel it has that fuq I made a mistake feel.

Advertisement
Ok so if the kid comes here becomes an AA and a first rounder kills it in the league becomes a HOF. Would u still not like him cause of a picture?

1 is a crime 1 is a pic. T2 and what WB is two totally different things and I was still willing to let T2 become a Cane and turn it around. Also we are the favorite for WB where we were ****ed around by T2......this doesn't have that **** feel it has that fuq I made a mistake feel.
Kid ain't coming bro...

Why would he disrespect a program he felt he was going to end up at or had any respect for at all?

You act like this staff hasn't been trolled to oblivion by south FL kids every **** cycle, and none of them came close to doing what Wes just did...

And I said you can't compare what T2 did to what he did, I just don't like it...

It is obviously beta boy Manny's decision, so you know he will bend over and we will get played all the way till he disrespects us again on NSD...

We will never do anything significant as a program with Blake James and Manny Diaz...

We are literally wasting years of our lives trying to see if daddy's little HC in training can figure it out...

Oh and LMAO at the idea of any LB becoming a first rounder under Manny Diaz...

Manny Navarro's article in The Athletic talks about recruiting and where the Canes are going into the dead period. There is a bit about WB:

As for Bissainthe’s official visit to Florida State last week, where he was filmed flipping “The U” upside down on camera, a Miami staffer said the four-star linebacker was very remorseful and more than made up for it by leaving Tallahassee early to attend Paradise Camp with his mother and grandmother.

“That said a lot,” the Miami staffer said.

Bissainthe showed up very early for Paradise Camp Saturday and spent time talking to former linebacker Jon Beason, among others.

I know his family got in his *** and I knew he would apologize. He made a mistake he was being hyped up in the moment and he did something he regrets.

Its situations like this that have had me slowly backing away from recruiting... We as adults get way too emotional over what kids are doing. What he did was disrespectful but ****, this just isn't a hill I even wanna fight on let alone die on.

Advertisement
Its situations like this that have had me slowly backing away from recruiting... We as adults get way too emotional over what kids are doing. What he did was disrespectful but ****, this just isn't a hill I even wanna fight on let alone die on.
As I’ve said since Saturday no opinion matters Including mine. Manny was over it the day it happened. It’s his decision , only he can tell if the kid is regretful and not bs’ing him. If he screws him again it’ll just be another huge smack in manny’s face for the public to see.

That’s the risk he’ll take. I hope it works out.

As I’ve said since Saturday no opinion matters Including mine. Manny was over it the day it happened. It’s his decision , only he can tell if the kid is regretful and not bs’ing him. If he screws him again it’ll just be another huge smack in manny’s face for the public to see.

This really should be the end of the discussion but CIS will go CIS.
Btw, if my outrage is more than your outrage (however that's measured), does that make me a better fan? Asking for a friend.

Just my two cents. I think the fact his family and him left FSU and came to Paradise Camp in my opinion let me know his family wasn't feeling that b.s in Tallahassee and WB went and apologized to Manny and clear things up. Maybe I'm right maybe I'm wrong

Joaquin Phoenix Reaction GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back