4-star LB Bissainthe bonding with Aristide, eyeing future visits - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree the linebacker room is Diaz fault he has never ever had good evals at lb wherever he has been. Next off-season he has to remove himself from that linebacker room and make another TRob type hire for that position group.

Miami seems to have put itself in a good position with Tolan, WB, and Jackson- at least two of three. My gut says WB is a Cane in the end despite the shenanigans (I don't think he wouldn't have cut his FSU visit short and driven down to Paradise in a hurry otherwise) and Jackson probably commits to ASU initially but will flip to Miami as soon as the NCAA breaks its foot off in ASU's behind. Tolan- I haven't read much about about him.

Advertisement
Who do you like most on our LB board? I actually remember when @Lance Roffers was breaking down T2's film, he said something along the lines of T2 had great athletic ability but he didn't see him as high as others did and noted that #17 (wes) stood out more. At the time, he didn't know who he even was so i thought that was an interesting tidbit.
Really like both Tolan and Wesley. I prefer Wesley though. Range is phenomenal, instincts above average, good frame, and the fact that he's a Central kid gives him an extra push.

You're correct in your recall of me watching T2. I texted Danny and said, "I'm going to say something crazy, but I don't think he's the best LB on his own team." Danny told me that Wesley was a huge target for this year and that made sense.

Anyone who thinks a kid that is truly serious about us is going to throw the upside down U is just delusional, and doesn't want to accept that daddy's little HC in training can't land any LBs worth a **** (the position he is supposed to be known for) to save his life...

He also doesn't have the plumbs to make an example out of this disrespectful little ****...

Wes may have been one of my favorite recruits to start this cycle (b/c I played LB and love his film even if he is light right now like Spence, Vilma, Lewis etc.. were coming in) but you don't pull that ****, especially in a Nole uniform...

We have so many **** cucks in this fan base it is sad...

And if by some miracle he did end up here I hope to God that someone on the team gives him a welcome to The U moment and beats his *** on that practice field for that disrespect...
Lol beat his *** ? U gotta relax

FSU spoke to him last night. Blostein, FSU writer who posted the picture, shared the audio with Gaby at 247. He had a brief write up on the Cane board last night.

Here's the FSU write up this morning:

His mom isn't attractive..do not want 🤣🤣 if a kid really wants to play for Norvell after all the **** we heard about this lying muthafukka last year than let them. Recruit kid but keep looking **** once they get to college they start from scratch. Just find kids who can play period.

Advertisement
I think they hurt their own program putting a kid in this situation. It’s really what I find maddening. The kid made a bad choice - ok - but a coaching staff should never do something harmful like that to a young person‘s future opportunities that they’ve worked for.
I stand corrected. Now regarding this hurting their program, I do t think so because it was usnthe dirt was thrown at. Anyone else and I'd agree.

I think it’s been said on here, but I view the cutting the FSU visit short and coming down to paradise as all mommas say. Almost like how we used to get yanked by the ear when we were in trouble and needed to be removed. Think she did that all the way from tally back to coral gables. Don’t think it was wesleys choice until proven otherwise

Last edited:
I stand corrected. Now regarding this hurting their program, I do t think so because it was usnthe dirt was thrown at. Anyone else and I'd agree.
Huh??? What dirt? They’re asking kids with scholarship offers to Miami to throw the U down.

Advertisement
So you want to drop him and tell him no more offer?

My question is ok what happens then? Ok we sent a message... now what... were in no position to be doing that. Youve now shown your hand for the rest of CFB to see...

" hey if we get that kid to do the upside down u then miami will quit recruiting him"

I'm not sure I see the hysteria of "if we get that kid to do the upside down U, then Miami will quit recruiting him". Seriously, that's beta-thinking in my opinion. It's not one particular movement that is the issue. It is the show of UNWARRANTED disrespect. If you think that 1,000 recruits all think that it is OK to take five visits and say "fvck the other four" on every visit, I would say that decades of recruiting have shown otherwise. And it is fairly easy to talk to all of your recruits and convey that we would never expect them to do something disrespectful to another school on their visits to the U, and that we certainly don't expect them to do that on their visits elsewhere.

So what is your alternative, then, when the next ten or twenty recruits throw down the U when they visit F$U? We just swallow hard, grab our ankles, and keep recruiting as if nothing has happened?

This "we are not in a position to have standards and take a stand" stuff is nonsense too. Go to the Portal for a year or two. I don't care. If we sign all the DLs and DBs that we want, we can live without Bissainthe.

And on the "we've shown our hand for the rest of CFB to see"...WHO ELSE IS DOING THIS? And if this is some kind of genius chess move, why has no CFB coach before the great Cornrow Mike ever figured this out before?

This "disrespect a rival on your visit" is a d!ck move, and it needs to be identified as such. If there are some casualties, so be it. Look at Bissainthe's offer list, he's not being coveted by Alabama and Clemson and Ohio Taint. If he picks Ped State or Forfeit State, then let him. He is not some all-time talent who will single-handedly elevate those schools to national championship status. He is a very good player who has the physical ability to excel at Miami but has put himself in a very poor situation and seems to be incapable of expressing a convincing apology to the people who matter.

Again, I'll issue the challenge to anyone. Name another recruit who did something disrespectful to a school on a rival campus visit, then he picked that original school over the other rivals and was happy and productive and successful and didn't transfer. And please don't say "Reuben Foster had an Alabama tattoo". And please don't list disrespectful acts to a school that the recruit did NOT pick.

I'll wait.

Huh??? What dirt? They’re asking kids with scholarship offers to Miami to throw the U down.

Yes. Kids who have been treated with love and respect. If Miami had pulled the offer, I could understand the frustration and disrespect. But I don't understand it when Miami has given the kid NO REASON to act that way towards us.

Anyone who thinks a kid that is truly serious about us is going to throw the upside down U is just delusional, and doesn't want to accept that daddy's little HC in training can't land any LBs worth a **** (the position he is supposed to be known for) to save his life...

He also doesn't have the plumbs to make an example out of this disrespectful little ****...

Wes may have been one of my favorite recruits to start this cycle (b/c I played LB and love his film even if he is light right now like Spence, Vilma, Lewis etc.. were coming in) but you don't pull that ****, especially in a Nole uniform...

We have so many **** cucks in this fan base it is sad...

And if by some miracle he did end up here I hope to God that someone on the team gives him a welcome to The U moment and beats his *** on that practice field for that disrespect...

Why don’t you do it for all cucks that aren’t man enough like you obviously are.

I think it’s been said on here, but I view the cutting the FSU visit short and coming down to paradise as all mommas say. Almost like how we used to get yanked by the ear when we were in trouble and needed to be removed. Think she did that all the way from tally back to coral gables. Don’t think it was wesleys choice until proven otherwise

I would also point out, that in order to CUT THE F$U VISIT SHORT, Bissainthe had to have previously made the decision to skip Paradise and go to F$U. You can't cut a visit short if you didn't have the visit scheduled originally.

He could have gone to F$U mid-week, or on another weekend. It's summertime. He's got nothing better to do (but watch TV and have a couple of brews).

Advertisement
I would also point out, that in order to CUT THE F$U VISIT SHORT, Bissainthe had to have previously made the decision to skip Paradise and go to F$U. You can't cut a visit short if you didn't have the visit scheduled originally.

He could have gone to F$U mid-week, or on another weekend. It's summertime. He's got nothing better to do (but watch TV and have a couple of brews).

Dead period is in effect isnt it? Im asking by the way not 100% sure on that but That could be why he went there because the week before he was here already and hadnt gone there.

In that case he cut his UOV short to come back.

Dead period is in effect isnt it? Im asking by the way not 100% sure on that but That could be why he went there because the week before he was here already and hadnt gone there.

Yes, I believe that is correct, from the standpoint of talking to coaches. Kids can still visit campuses, take tours, etc. like every other college kid, but yes, no official/unofficial barbecues, discussions with coaches, etc.

Again, I'm not knocking the kid for taking a visit. That is fine. I am pointing out that he was going to F$U at the same time as Paradise, which at least puts him in the "F$U is a serious contender" category. WHICH IS FINE. But he has made a choice on prioritization, WHICH IS FINE, and I don't suddenly conclude that he loves UM so much because he cut his visit short, when the scheduling of that original visit was, by design, a choice to go to F$U over UM.

That is all. We have to look at the big picture, not just one particular moment in time. If the kid felt that he had done something disrespectful that was NOT a true reflection of his character and feelings, he could have called/texted the coaches and some of the players in advance of Paradise to express his feelings. He could have given a better interview to Shodell. And he **** sure could have interacted with more UM coaches and players and alums at Paradise.

So taking all of those things together, it really seems like his "contrition" is more forced than heartfelt, and I really don't expect him to be recruited very heavily going forward. Maybe some courtesy flushes, but I don't see why the coaches want to waste a lot of time, when we could be signing Portal LBs and taking LBs who want to be at UM.

By the way, how did all of our "minimal contact" with Earl Little Jr. work out? If Alabama continues to slowplay him, he might end up at UM, and the coaches didn't have to make clowns of themselves to make that happen.

Miami seems to have put itself in a good position with Tolan, WB, and Jackson- at least two of three. My gut says WB is a Cane in the end despite the shenanigans (I don't think he wouldn't have cut his FSU visit short and driven down to Paradise in a hurry otherwise) and Jackson probably commits to ASU initially but will flip to Miami as soon as the NCAA breaks its foot off in ASU's behind. Tolan- I haven't read much about about him.
Jackson and WB would be a great LB haul. Would be ecstatic to sign both.

Advertisement
If your selling point has been About building genuine relationships, pulling this kids offer Based off THIS would show that the staff was being as fake as the FSU staffers who would put a kid in that position. The fact the kid cut that visit short, drove 6-7 hours back to Miami to make sure he and his family was back for the camp to talk to Miami told me and shouldve have told everyone who had every right to be upset at the photo that the Fam/Wes realized the mistake that was made.
I hear you when it comes to how UM should handle it. I agree with that.

You have an FSU person that put him in such a bad position by potentially jeopardizing his full scholarship to a private institution and the kid and his family’s response after being forced to drive 6/7 hours because of FSU’s incompetence he says he’s going back for an official visit?

I’m still skeptical. I know we sometimes have a persecution complex but had we did anything like that would the recruit be back for a visit?

If he signs with FSU, I wouldn’t be surprised if he did it again.

Really like both Tolan and Wesley. I prefer Wesley though. Range is phenomenal, instincts above average, good frame, and the fact that he's a Central kid gives him an extra push.

You're correct in your recall of me watching T2. I texted Danny and said, "I'm going to say something crazy, but I don't think he's the best LB on his own team." Danny told me that Wesley was a huge target for this year and that made sense.
I prefer the kid that didn't disrespect our program... that he obviously has no intention of going to, or would never have done something like that...

Yet our cuck fan base (mostly the idiots who think Manny will ever be more than mediocre here) is so delusional and soft that they want to kiss this little ****'s *** till he throws our hat on the floor on NSD...

Last edited:

I see the reference there at the end of your post, and I dig it!

I hear you when it comes to how UM should handle it. I agree with that.

You have an FSU person that put him in such a bad position by potentially jeopardizing his full scholarship to a private institution and the kid and his family’s response after being forced to drive 6/7 hours because of FSU’s incompetence he says he’s going back for an official visit?

I’m still skeptical. I know we sometimes have a persecution complex but had we did anything like that would the recruit be back for a visit?

If he signs with FSU, I wouldn’t be surprised if he did it again.
I hear that. And all that is possible..these kids just different man. That why I put a lot of this on the adults who put a kid in a situation like that. Giving the fact it was him a Jones jr who did it there’s no doubt in my mind FSU ppl put them up to it.

Blow the doors off them again and don’t take the foot off the gas once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back