4-star LB Bissainthe bonding with Aristide, eyeing future visits - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Nobody's going to crush you.

But, do you have the text of that apology? Because I read the article on Rivals, and it wasn't much of an apology.

And I laugh at the people talking about how this "backfired" on F$U, yet F$U is getting his official visit, F$U is in his Top 2, and he will not be announcing until Early Signing Day.

If Sabbath *******'s coercion really "backfired" on F$U, then I hope every one of Miami's recruiting efforts "backfires" this badly in our favor.
Understood. I view him leaving his visit with FSU that quickly and getting his *** back down here to meet with the staff at Paradise as an apology.

CIS is a trip man. This kid 3-4 months ago was labeled the best LB in Dade since Matthew Thomas and now hes "ho-hum, not really anyone we need"? I just saw a thread on here that asked if this kid was the most important recruit on our big board! lol.

You guys need to make up your minds..either hes the **** or he aint. If he is..let the petty **** go, forgive him for doing something immature and stupid, accept him into the U family if he wants in and lets move on. If he not, throw him the deuces and lets look at other options.
He's a fantastic talent, we need him, what he did was megamind dumb, he kissed the ring, if manny wants him we are good.

Understood. I view him leaving his visit with FSU that quickly and getting his *** back down here to meet with the staff at Paradise as an apology.

That's fine, I'm not arguing with you personally. I just don't think that anyone at UM viewed it as an apology.

There were plenty of people who were out at Paradise, and all reports have indicated that Bissainthe didn't interact with many of the UM coaches, players, or support staff.

Let's see how Manny plays this one throughout July. Again, the "F$U's ploy backfired" crowd doesn't seem to have much evidence.

Advertisement
who cares our lb room is dreadful, sign him
And who has been 100% in charge of that LB room, it's recruiting and development since MFing 2016?

And idiots like to compare him to Dabo...

Does Dabo have a problem recruiting and developing WRs?

We are wasting our time with Wes and he just showed us all...

If he was so upset with FSU coaches then why did he confirm his official there?

Kid has been waiting on that Bama offer anyways, and now has spit in our face...

Cuck boy Manny would get played all the way to the end just like Bag le on the rocks, $tevenson practically living on our campus his Sr year with Ivey and Frierson only to pick UGA, Jobe and the ST Jr ****, then getting played by Wes's best bud who likes to beat women and couldn't even keep him home away from big bad Maryland...

If Manny and Patke strike out on Lathan, Graham, Bissainthe and Tolan then what the **** are we doing here?

He's a fantastic talent, we need him, what he did was megamind dumb, he kissed the ring, if manny wants him we are good.

1624912269281.png

And who has been 100% in charge of that LB room, it's recruiting and development since MFing 2016?

And idiots like to compare him to Dabo...

Does Dabo have a problem recruiting and developing WRs?

We are wasting our time with Wes and he just showed us all...

If he was so upset with FSU coaches then why did he confirm his official there?

Kid has been waiting on that Bama offer anyways, and now has spit in our face...

Cuck boy Manny would get played all the way to the end just like Bag le on the rocks, $tevenson practically living on our campus his Sr year with Ivey and Frierson only to pick UGA, Jobe and the ST Jr ****, then getting played by Wes's best bud who likes to beat women and couldn't even keep him home away from big bad Maryland...

If Manny and Patke strike out on Lathan, Graham, Bissainthe and Tolan then what the **** are we doing here?
Agree the linebacker room is Diaz fault he has never ever had good evals at lb wherever he has been. Next off-season he has to remove himself from that linebacker room and make another TRob type hire for that position group.

Advertisement
Nobody said we don't need a high-quality LB.

People are questioning whether he is the one and/or whether he is worth the trouble.

There are other LBs in the world, he's not the only one.
But it really is that simple...you guys are making this a macho man debate. Is he good? Can he make us better? Can he help prevent a team from rushing for 600 yards against us ever again? If the answer is Yes to all of those questions..then bring his a$$ in and haze the **** out of him when he signs NLI.

That's fine, I'm not arguing with you personally. I just don't think that anyone at UM viewed it as an apology.

There were plenty of people who were out at Paradise, and all reports have indicated that Bissainthe didn't interact with many of the UM coaches, players, or support staff.

Let's see how Manny plays this one throughout July. Again, the "F$U's ploy backfired" crowd doesn't seem to have much evidence.

I've gone on record of saying that IT COULD backfire..... I've never seen anyone on here said it has. Too early to tell......

Its gonna depend on how and if the staff tries to spin it.

Guarantee the kid didn't think he would catch this much flack for it

Advertisement
I've gone on record of saying that IT COULD backfire..... I've never seen anyone on here said it has. Too early to tell......

Its gonna depend on how and if the staff tries to spin it.

Guarantee the kid didn't think he would catch this much flack for it

Post #214 on Page 11. And there are others.

I agree with everything you are saying, that if OUR staff characterizes this as a "make your choice" situation, it could be a moment of clarity as to whether Bissainthe really thinks that what the F$U staff did was wrong and whether he really wants to roll with coaches who don't play those games with his future.

But if this whole thing continues to be a "UM vs. F$U battle" for the next six months, then that tells me everything I need to know. No price will have been paid, no lessons will have been learned, no behavior will have been changed.

I disrespected God before I found Him. I asked for forgiveness and was forgiven... I’m not calling the kid the second coming or anything like that but what I am saying is that he made the mistake and then apologized. MOVE ON. Or.... continue to live in his past and push him away.

God is much, much larger than me - and I'm not in the forgiving bidness.

And I don't recall him asking for forgiveness - He hasn't said diddly **** to me!

I already said I wouldn't pull the offer - I'd just not answer the phone.

Credibility.

So hard to obtain after much time spent - but so easy to lose.

Let these little $#its get away with this - everyone can get away with anything.

Manny wants recruiting/coaching credibility - then he needs to sack up. Some things will not be acceptable. Short term loss - long term gain.

Advertisement
I’m curious on why not though. All this drama for a guy who isn’t going to come in and make an impact for probably his first 2 years as he needs to put on the weight to play CFB.

This is the perfect opportunity to send that message

What are you gonna do? If their coaches are “ joking around “ having kids do the stupid upside down U and we stop recruiting the kids why wouldn’t they just keep doing it? What Manny will do is probably communicate to the high school coaches on this and hang 50 plus against them this season. FSU sucks

Post #214 on Page 11. And there are others.

I agree with everything you are saying, that if OUR staff characterizes this as a "make your choice" situation, it could be a moment of clarity as to whether Bissainthe really thinks that what the F$U staff did was wrong and whether he really wants to roll with coaches who don't play those games with his future.

But if this whole thing continues to be a "UM vs. F$U battle" for the next six months, then that tells me everything I need to know. No price will have been paid, no lessons will have been learned, no behavior will have been changed.

So you want to drop him and tell him no more offer?

My question is ok what happens then? Ok we sent a message... now what... were in no position to be doing that. Youve now shown your hand for the rest of CFB to see...

" hey if we get that kid to do the upside down u then miami will quit recruiting him"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back