4-star LB Bissainthe bonding with Aristide, eyeing future visits - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough. But I'm going to correct myself, if it's 15-0, wouldn't it be 0-51 if it's truly inverse? Seems about right.
mir·ror im·age
/ˌmirər ˈimij/
noun
  • 1.an image or object which is identical in form to another, but with the structure reversed, as in a mirror.

Advertisement
This is simple af but u got mad emotional females here. It's like telling your kid don't do this and they go with there friends and make the mistake and do it. Do the parents hate the child forever? No they correct him move on and all is well.

This is simple af but u got mad emotional females here. It's like telling your kid don't do this and they go with there friends and make the mistake and do it. Do the parents hate the child forever? No they correct him move on and all is well.

IDK man.... if my kid ever even wears an FSU anything in my house....might be no coming back and time to just make another one cuz I clearly screwed the first one up. clean slate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
In this case, the dash separating wins and losses is the intervening axis. Should’ve known better than to use a figure of speech on CIS smdh 🙄
BBCCF67B-D842-4A5D-B679-1E2E7008970B.jpeg

It's hard to really take an issue with a kid for being in a picture he probably shouldn't have been in.

It's stupid for this staff to let kids publicly disrespect us then allow them on campus. Jones' ticket to Paradise should've been yanked immediately.

As others have said, it's really irresponsible (and, frankly, childish) for a staff to allow a photo of that nature. If that happened in the NFL, somebody would be fined.

I'm all about hating on a rival but sportsmanship matters and a school-sanctioned photo openly disrespecting a rival is laughable.
I would think this kind of behavior from fsu coaching staff would rub most parents or guardians of these prospects the wrong way and backfire on fsu

Advertisement
CIS is a trip man. This kid 3-4 months ago was labeled the best LB in Dade since Matthew Thomas and now hes "ho-hum, not really anyone we need"? I just saw a thread on here that asked if this kid was the most important recruit on our big board! lol.

You guys need to make up your minds..either hes the **** or he aint. If he is..let the petty **** go, forgive him for doing something immature and stupid, accept him into the U family if he wants in and lets move on. If he not, throw him the deuces and lets look at other options.

Reuben Foster got a ******* Auburn logo TATTOOED ON HIS BODY and Nick Saban recruited the **** out of him and signed him. Y’all are so **** sensitive. Jesus Christ.
Yeah.....but that that tattoo wasn't disrespectful toward bama. Not exactly the same thing. I'm not in the pull the offer camp I'm more in the better have a real back up plan camp. Just can't remenber any recruitment were the kid visited the rival school blatantly disrespected UM and still ended up signing here. Honestly can't remember any of those going our way. Hope I'm wrong and this kid signs here. Just hope they cover their bases.

Advertisement
I disrespected God before I found Him. I asked for forgiveness and was forgiven... I’m not calling the kid the second coming or anything like that but what I am saying is that he made the mistake and then apologized. MOVE ON. Or.... continue to live in his past and push him away.

CIS is a trip man. This kid 3-4 months ago was labeled the best LB in Dade since Matthew Thomas and now hes "ho-hum, not really anyone we need"? I just saw a thread on here that asked if this kid was the most important recruit on our big board! lol.

You guys need to make up your minds..either hes the **** or he aint. If he is..let the petty **** go, forgive him for doing something immature and stupid, accept him into the U family if he wants in and lets move on. If he not, throw him the deuces and lets look at other options.

Nobody said we don't need a high-quality LB.

People are questioning whether he is the one and/or whether he is worth the trouble.

There are other LBs in the world, he's not the only one.

I disrespected God before I found Him. I asked for forgiveness and was forgiven... I’m not calling the kid the second coming or anything like that but what I am saying is that he made the mistake and then apologized. MOVE ON. Or.... continue to live in his past and push him away.

Nobody's going to crush you.

But, do you have the text of that apology? Because I read the article on Rivals, and it wasn't much of an apology.

And I laugh at the people talking about how this "backfired" on F$U, yet F$U is getting his official visit, F$U is in his Top 2, and he will not be announcing until Early Signing Day.

If Sabbath *******'s coercion really "backfired" on F$U, then I hope every one of Miami's recruiting efforts "backfires" this badly in our favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back