4-star LB Bissainthe bonding with Aristide, eyeing future visits - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So can we finally move on? People are gonna have a difference of opinion on the subject and it’s not going to change much moving forward, stop trying to convince others regardless of opinion.

End of the day, I think he ends up a Cane because by early signing day when he decides, Miami and FSU’s respective records will practically be mirror images of each other, if not worse.

I give him props for leaving FSU and showing up to Paradise Camp with his fam and geared up with Cane gear. Shows he know he screwed up and he came and more than likely apologized to Manny and I know his mother got in his *** too.

I would accept him as a Cane. I think his mother more than likely told him don't burn this bridge and stop playing around with your life. I wouldn't be surprised if he committed. We all know nobody is perfect and we all have to realize he was in an environment being hyped up and fell for it. He doesn't get a pass from me because of age he gets a pass because he messed up and came back home and didn't hide from his mistake.

I'm pretty sure he'll be a Cane. As far as Manny goes fsu is going to catch a beat down like they've never seen from us. Last year was a massacre this year might be a program extinction type beat down.
I was pretty upset when I saw the pic but I have to agree with your take here.

What does it matter if it looks like he was coerced or not? They at least asked which is a total bush league thing to do.

Look, I'm not getting into an argument with you. You have your opinion, and I have mine.

But the word "coerce" means to persuade USING FORCE OR THREATS. Those things didn't happen. If anything, Sabbath Jerkoff badgered Wesley Bissainthe into doing what he did. He asked nicely and repeatedly.

And Wesley did it, without coercion.

So can we finally move on? People are gonna have a difference of opinion on the subject and it’s not going to change much moving forward, stop trying to convince others regardless of opinion.

End of the day, I think he ends up a Cane because by early signing day when he decides, Miami and FSU’s respective records will practically be mirror images of each other, if not worse.

Advertisement
So, you won't answer. Didn't think you would, because you know **** well they will send him one and are still actively pushing hard for him (as they should be). Good talk.

So you're telling me that you are so dopey that you couldn't re-read my post to determine that I was obviously referring to MJ, Jr.?

I really didn't think you were that dense. Appreciate the correction, though.

So you're telling me that you are so dopey that you couldn't re-read my post to determine that I was obviously referring to MJ, Jr.?

I really didn't think you were that dense. Appreciate the correction, though.

Ok time to let it go.... cause your pushing it a little to hard.

People are gonna have varying opinions. Doesnt make them right or wrong same as you.

Advertisement
Ok time to let it go.... cause your pushing it a little to hard.

People are gonna have varying opinions. Doesnt make them right or wrong same as you.

That wasn't about an opinion. I wrote a sentence (about MJJ not getting a UM LOI) that he claims he couldn't understand. He's either playing stupid or...

I think he is saying that a mirror reflects the opposite, so 15-0 and 0-15.

Sure, and I understood that from the get-go. But regardless of the science of mirrors, people use the term "mirror image" to describe things that closely resemble one another.

"Inverse" would have worked.

It's all good. I also love that video of Oprah, so it was fun to use it.

Advertisement
Look, I'm not getting into an argument with you. You have your opinion, and I have mine.

But the word "coerce" means to persuade USING FORCE OR THREATS. Those things didn't happen. If anything, Sabbath Jerkoff badgered Wesley Bissainthe into doing what he did. He asked nicely and repeatedly.

And Wesley did it, without coercion.

Again, what does it matter at this point.

Sure, and I understood that from the get-go. But regardless of the science of mirrors, people use the term "mirror image" to describe things that closely resemble one another.

"Inverse" would have worked.

It's all good. I also love that video of Oprah, so it was fun to use it.
Fair enough. But I'm going to correct myself, if it's 15-0, wouldn't it be 0-51 if it's truly inverse? Seems about right.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back