4-star LB Bissainthe bonding with Aristide, eyeing future visits - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Did Thomas tell everyone silently he was a Cane? Did he throw the upside-down U? I actually felt Thomas was clear on his intentions all along that we were in his Top 5 but Plan B for him.

I dunno, just throwing a name out there that felt similar to me. Who ****ed in your Cheerios G?

Why ya all let a 17 year old kid get you so worked up? Odd to me. They are KIDS, they gonna do dumb stuff.

Joey Bosa Video GIF

Yeah, as a father of two teenagers, I'm not surprised by anything they say or do. But this isn't even about the upside down U any more. It's the mixed bag since. Very clear to me what's going on here, we're being strung out.

Advertisement
Yeah, as a father of two teenagers, I'm not surprised by anything they say or do. But this isn't even about the upside down U any more. It's the mixed bag since. Very clear to me what's going on here, we're being strung out.
For sure man, what can you do. I have stated many times he is priority recruit #1 for me in this class so it sucks for sure. Let's see how it plays out.

He’s been the best linebacker in dade since his sophomore year. Yes.

Do you think he makes an impact his freshman year? Sophomore?

I’m 100% OK with whatever Manny decides to do with respect to his recruitment, but I don’t think he’s going to drop him, no.

I don’t condone, in fact I hate, personal attacks on players or recruits. But I understand why people are angry with him. When I saw it I was shocked to be honest. And I get people that are for dropping him. I don’t agree with it, but I get it.

But right now, it makes me think he’s not serious about actually coming to Miami. I just don’t see how someone that would do that would be serious. I’m hoping that that was NOT an indication of what’s really in his heart, but I’m afraid it is.

Advertisement
Do you think he makes an impact his freshman year? Sophomore?

I’m 100% OK with whatever Manny decides to do with respect to his recruitment, but I don’t think he’s going to drop him, no.

I don’t condone, in fact I hate, personal attacks on players or recruits. But I understand why people are angry with him. When I saw it I was shocked to be honest. And I get people that are for dropping him. I don’t agree with it, but I get it.

But right now, it makes me think he’s not serious about actually coming to Miami. I just don’t see how someone that would do that would be serious. I’m hoping that that was NOT an indication of what’s really in his heart, but I’m afraid it is.
I get why fans would be upset at it too. Do I think there was some overreacting to it, yes. These kids aren’t as invested in the rivalry as us as fans. I don’t think this affects Wes decision unless Miami decides to cool..and yea this kid would be in the Two deep rn If he was on campus

Look at the production between the two ..a couple years ago I was at the central vs MNW game that had the hype. As a sophomore Wes was the best player on the field. With T2 on the field
Not to me....T2 is the best I've seen in quite a while....Of course none of them are in the same stratosphere as Willie Williams...but I saw both Wes and T2 play....and i'm rolling with Lewis 7 days a week...

Advertisement
I get why fans would be upset at it too. Do I think there was some overreacting to it, yes. These kids aren’t as invested in the rivalry as us as fans. I don’t think this affects Wes decision unless Miami decides to cool..and yea this kid would be in the Two deep rn If he was on campus

I’m not sure if he would be in the two deep or not, mainly because I’m not going to analyze YouTube clips and predict the future. That’s not my skill set.

I do think that any time we talk shlt about the players or recruits, it hurts us in general, because a lot of times it ends up getting back to them.

For example we have another thread where some people are starting to go in on Kelly’s mom. Why fūcking even do that? Makes me question either the fanhood or the sanity of some of the people that post here.

Advertisement
Not to me....T2 is the best I've seen in quite a while....Of course none of them are in the same stratosphere as Willie Williams...but I saw both Wes and T2 play....and i'm rolling with Lewis 7 days a week...
I respect that. T2 definitely has the the athletic tools..I just think Wes if more instinctual and productive..willie would’ve been better as a 3/4 edge or straight pass rusher imo

Anyone who thinks a kid that is truly serious about us is going to throw the upside down U is just delusional, and doesn't want to accept that daddy's little HC in training can't land any LBs worth a **** (the position he is supposed to be known for) to save his life...

He also doesn't have the plumbs to make an example out of this disrespectful little ****...

Wes may have been one of my favorite recruits to start this cycle (b/c I played LB and love his film even if he is light right now like Spence, Vilma, Lewis etc.. were coming in) but you don't pull that ****, especially in a Nole uniform...

We have so many **** cucks in this fan base it is sad...

And if by some miracle he did end up here I hope to God that someone on the team gives him a welcome to The U moment and beats his *** on that practice field for that disrespect...

Last edited:
I’m not sure if he would be in the two deep or not, mainly because I’m not going to analyze YouTube clips and predict the future. That’s not my skill set.

I do think that any time we talk shlt about the players or recruits, it hurts us in general, because a lot of times it ends up getting back to them.

For example we have another thread where some people are starting to go in on Kelly’s mom. Why fūcking even do that? Makes me question either the fanhood or the sanity of some of the people that post here.
Yup. I put blame on the adults

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back