4 star dt possibly has us as his leader?

Advertisement
I don't have a summary but this just came in......Gary Ferman has a desk and something just came across it .

Advertisement
Miami and DT recruiting is the true definition of " banana in the tailpipe". Forgive me if I'm not excited.

according to Ryan Barrow

Just left Long Beach (CA) Poly. 4-star DT Joseph Wicker said Miami is his number one with UCLA two & Washington three.

David will have the complete story up over the next day.

Advertisement
Per Ryan Bartow

Just left Long Beach (CA) Poly. 4-star DT Joseph Wicker said Miami is his number one with UCLA two & Washington three.

Are you asking for a summary?

Did you post the summary in white font?

Is your summary in the process of being typed?

What the **** kind of bull**** are you trying to pull here?

Obviously since I spent a year doing summaries for 24/7 when not many had access on there but a few on this site and I dont do it this time around that I am asking this once for a summary from somebody else IF they can do it

according to Ryan Barrow

David will have the complete story up over the next day.

Well then if UM is trully his #1 option then the kid should be thrilled if a site like CIS asked him to do an in depth interview for us Canes fans. How about it insight staffers are ya'll up to taking this bi-coastal for your members another after ya'll did such a bang up job with Kaaya and now this year with Linebacker freind at Mater Dei, lets have a tri-fecta by coveing the big boi at De La Salle!

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back