4-star DT Omari Phillips.....

Peruche

Sophomore
Premium
Anybody know if he has the grades to be a EE were ever he decides to attend school........

Friend of mine says he is a EE for UF......

Thanks a head of time for any info.......

Advertisement
Just talked to him a couple days ago, says hes gonna visit this week or next sometime

Someone here is full of crap.

It's a dead period. No visits or in person contact allowed.

Miami coaches can't see him or invite him to campus til after the new year.

And that doesn't even take into account that the next 2 weekends are holiday weekends.

All that said, I don't some Gators are starting to think he's flipping and he took his ACT just 2 weekends ago which makes his chances to EE pretty slim.

Advertisement
If ACT part is true, no way to get the scores back and through clearing house in time.

Just talked to him a couple days ago, says hes gonna visit this week or next sometime

And that doesn't even take into account that the next 2 weekends are holiday weekends.

All that said, I don't some Gators are starting to think he's flipping and he took his ACT just 2 weekends ago which makes his chances to EE pretty slim.

Ruh Roh. VinnDogg hears the Ghost being called out. C'mon bro, set the record straight. You gonna let a newbie come at da king?

Ruh Roh. VinnDogg hears the Ghost being called out. C'mon bro, set the record straight. You gonna let a newbie come at da king?
Seen Omari a week ago, i asked him whats up with Miami he replied "I dunno im thinking of switching there, im gonna probably visit this week or next" Im just repeating what he said bruh bruh dont shoot the messenger

Advertisement
By no means am I an insider or mean to appear as lets get that in the open. Im just telling you what I know fact, that I was told.I just happen to see him all the time from a mutual friend

By no means am I an insider or mean to appear as lets get that in the open. Im just telling you what I know fact, that I was told.I just happen to see him all the time from a mutual friend

You dont have to explain yourself man. Everyone knows where you are coming from.

You dont have to explain yourself man. Everyone knows where you are coming from.
I hear ya just had to put it out there for the tards from Grassy who followed over

Advertisement
And FWIW, during the dead period coaches can still call recruits. They can't meet face to face. This info is from Bakas.

And FWIW, during the dead period coaches can still call recruits. They can't meet face to face. This info is from Bakas.

Only one call per week. No visits or in person contact allowed.

BTW.... I didn't say Venice was full of crap. Could just as easily been whoever gave him the info.

But a simple google would tell you that what Venice is saying isn't possible.

Advertisement
Omari probably just meant he was planning on visiting the Week of jan 3rd. Thanks for the info Ghost

Advertisement
Back