4-star DL Lucas recaps Miami official visit

View as article
I know it’s a highlight video, but there’s a lot to like about this kid as a DL prospect. Size, speed, leverage, leg strength, quick feet, strong hands, motor…. and violence. Hope we can get him. He gets into a college weight room, he’s gonna be a nightmare for college OL in the near future.

Advertisement
What does their current positions at HS have to do with the positions they would transition to in college? Are you serious?
Only that it shows the difference in athletic ability and that it shows Lucas's athletism is far superior to Agbos.

Shows the difference between elite n subpar P5 talent.

Advertisement
I know it’s a highlight video, but there’s a lot to like about this kid as a DL prospect. Size, speed, leverage, leg strength, quick feet, strong hands, motor…. and violence. Hope we can get him. He gets into a college weight room, he’s gonna be a nightmare for college OL in the near future.

I concur. This kid is the goods...I think he ends up 3 tech in a 4-3 but if any 260-270 HS Jr. can pull off 4-3 DE at the next level it's him....He moves REALLY well.

Nap Boule!!

That's a big ole griot and djon djon rice eating young man.

poe98alyk8a51.jpg

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I concur. I did battle with that dude on a few Fridays, he's definitely on my all-"first off the bus" team during my HS days...
Played against him in college.
I was just coming in to say he is a big dude. so that can give you and idea on Lucas's size.

The scary thing is .....Lucas ...reminds me literally of Bryan Pata (rip) as a player.

HE IS A WANT FOR ME IN THIS CLASS...

Advertisement
Back