4-star DE/OLB Harris has Miami in Final 3, will be on campus this weekend

Advertisement
Ingraham know’s Manny wants him inside at DT not at DE. So Summerall would be the other End

Nah, we need Ingraham at SSDE. Dem Jackson and Joe Jackson are gone. Who is going to be play the strongside in 2019? We need 3 260-270lb big bodies to set the edge at SSDE. Bethel could play there but we probably need him at DT too. We need Ingraham and probably another big body there.

Nah, we need Ingraham at SSDE. Dem Jackson and Joe Jackson are gone. Who is going to be play the strongside in 2019? We need 3 260-270lb big bodies to set the edge at SSDE. Bethel could play there but we probably need him at DT too. We need Ingraham and probably another big body there.
Ok I see what you mean

I know it’s not for 2019 but Grayson HS in Georgia got a Stud DE named Jadyn Bost 6’3 249 but he’s a 2020 recruit

Advertisement
Trent Harris odly enough played on the strong side behind chad the last2 years at 6’2 240 and he was one of our most productive lineman.

When I retire. I’m using most of my 401k to drop bags. Miami Hurricanes Football ranks #1 in my life. Well above family & friends.
If I ever win the lottery I will be the White Shadow dropping bags everywhere

He played both spots
Mostly on the strong side, especially in his last 2 years. IVe watched his film and others on the dline a lot recently and just from remembering in games he played there mostly

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can someone hit us with the summary
"
Miami is hosting its first official visitor of the cycle this weekend in Loganville (Ga.) Grayson Top247 defensive end Kevin Harris.

While Mark Richt stated in the past that he wasn't a fan of spring official visits, from what I have been told the decision was made by the coaching staff to bring Harris on campus now because of his looming May 1st decision date.

The lengthy pass rusher arrived in South Florida late Friday night with both of his parents and a few extended family members. The group watched the team's final scrimmage of the spring early Saturday morning and spent the afternoon touring campus. From what I have heard things are going well ... which is usually the case.

Harris has a good relationship with new UM defensive line coach Jess Simpson and has hit things off with cornerbacks coach Mike Rumph. It's hard to get much more information outside of that about the visit, but I can add that Harris is being hosted by true freshman defensive end Gregory Rousseau.

Alabama currently leads on the 247Sports' Crystal Ball for Harris, but some connected to the recruitment believe that LSU might actually have the inside track to land his services. Harris' mom after all went to school in Baton Rouge and the family is scheduled to take an official visit to the SEC school next weekend.

With that being said, the Hurricanes are doing what they can to make Harris feel wanted and show that he's every bit of a priority. We'll see what he has to say once things wrap up on Sunday"

Ingraham is not gong to be anywhere near DE. Btw you don’t know how big Greg is going to be by the beginning of next year and you also don’t know how good Scott Patchan is yet...who actually plays SDE and last time I saw that kid playing meaningful snaps he schooled Roderick Johnson(an NFL player).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back