4-star DE Jones Jr. takes advice from Phillips, undecided on Miami OV

View as article
Advertisement
Let him lose to us like his father did.
1625746234606.png

We recruited his father hard knowing it was very unlikely he would ever come. Don’t forget his older brother (this kid’s uncle) had been a Nole before Marvin, Sr.
Still, we couldn’t not try. We knew much of a longshot it was.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pulling for anyone but FSU here.
He’ll go to Bama if he’s a take for them, but their DL haul for this class is almost full so they may not have room for him if he doesn’t make his decision quicker. He OV’d to them back on the 6th, so I’m certain they’ve told him he has to sh*t or get off the pot before they move on.

Idk if he’s a take for UGA either because the DL class is also pretty full too.

He just OV’d to FSU yesterday with a bunch of other recruits & obviously given the fact he’s a legacy & FSU actually has a pretty good class for 22, he might end signing with them.

Advertisement
He’ll go to Bama if he’s a take for them, but their DL haul for this class is almost full so they may not have room for him if he doesn’t make his decision quicker. He OV’d to them back on the 6th, so I’m certain they’ve told him he has to sh*t or get off the pot before they move on.

Idk if he’s a take for UGA either because the DL class is also pretty full too.

He just OV’d to FSU yesterday with a bunch of other recruits & obviously given the fact he’s a legacy & FSU actually has a pretty good class for 22, he might end signing with them.
Arguably the best DE class end south florida history and Miami might mess around and miss out on all of them. I'm bout to lose it over here.

Advertisement
Back