4-Star DE And FSU Commit Mike Morris Is High On Miami

With Morris I see a prospect with an elite frame and very good coordination and functional athleticism for his size. He never seems like he's laboring to move around or lumbering. He's got some nice pop to him. He's also been producing in a major way since his freshman year of HS (double digit sacks and 20+ tfls reported as a freshman). Between his frame and his baby face, I see a dude that's dominating with a body that's not even close to what it will be in 2 years.

I think he can add a lot of good weight and muscle without losing any of his mobility/athleticism (and maybe even enhancing it).

I'm higher on him than I am on Derick Hunter (even if he was mature and stable-minded) and Quashon Fuller.
Agree with everything you said, once he gets college coaching, and strength and conditioning he will be a demon.

Advertisement
Remember we are Miami. Down here these body types are turned into D Tackles. If he wants to play D tackle I would take him. He is not a D end here and I dont think he is an O line either

Here is the scoop from the FSU side of things. Morris has been told he is not going to ever play defensive end at FSU. Taggart and staff do not think he is an FSU caliber DE. They want him to put on weight and become an offensive tackle. They invited him to their big camp which is also on July 28th. Right now, FSU is not counting on having him or needing him in their class.
Idk where you have been but the scoop has been trademarked sir

Advertisement
Love us or leave us alone. Roll with us or get rolled over. That's how we're carrying it from here on.

Advertisement
Was going to say the same thing. Kid is **** near a McIntosh clone.

He'll be a lean 6'6" 300lb 3-Tech in our system. And based on all of the obviously positive signals from his interview, he wants to be here and play with Bogle and his boys. He really wasn't too cute and coy about it, either. Obvious Cane love.

Sign this kid and pair him with Ford, Bethel, Nesta, Miller, Martin plus Daxon (keep this kid!!) and whoever else we sign in '19 and we are good on the interior.

Lmao no way Can they call Joyner a drop

Joyner was kinda a 50/50 thing. They saw the writing on the wall and didn't really fight to keep him. Jennings tho they just stopped communicating with him. They 100% dropped him.

It's always funny to me though how ridiculous recruiting is when you think about it....and this is coming from someone who follows it as closely as anyone. But FSU "trolls" Miami because they stop recruiting a kid and he winds up going to Miami, and it's before the kid even enrolls in school. What if he turns out to be a good player? Who looks like the dumbasses then?

Isn't this the kid whose mother has an issue with Miami? Not his position or anything like that but the location. I feel like that has been said a few times whenever the possibility of him flipping comes up. Wonder if Miami Nights resolved any of that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree, but you can't tell them that. They get who they want when they want.... We pursue Asante Samuel for 2 weeks and all I hear is how we wanted him bad, but couldn't flip him. Fsu fans are delusional Alabama fans
We kinda dropped the ball on that if we on him from the start he would’ve been a cane but yea couldn’t agree more

If he ends up at Miami does he stay at DE or is he moved to OT after a redshirt?

I would take Morris put some good weight on him and move him inside. He is a bit taller but he moves and plays like Macintosh. He has a quick first step, hhe splits blocks easily and makes lots of tackles in the backfield. Anytime you can get solid legacy player from FSU it’s a good thing as well.

Here is the scoop from the FSU side of things. Morris has been told he is not going to ever play defensive end at FSU. Taggart and staff do not think he is an FSU caliber DE. They want him to put on weight and become an offensive tackle. They invited him to their big camp which is also on July 28th. Right now, FSU is not counting on having him or needing him in their class.

Tricking off the keys to the Porsche for a Toyota Yaris; I ain’t lyin’

And for the readers out there, this is an actual scoop, not a fake scoop, like that hipster fake pretend bullshltter we have posting here.
You mean me?

No, I'm not good enough. I never have scoops. I did in the '80's. I wish I could be Sileo 4.0 for example. He was probably my least favorite UM player of all time. If we had 0ppe
Idk where you have been but the scoop has been trademarked sir
If it has been, he's not allowed to post it without paying royalties.

Information comes with a price tag.

Advertisement
Back