4-star CB Markevious Brown close to cutting list, talks UM

View as article
Advertisement
RJ reignited are DT tradition. He was better than Willis(Willis was really good too) imo although he did also get to play with a true nose tackle in Norton who did a great job eating up space. Compare how coach K had our DT line up to how Stroud has his line up, and you will see why opponents are able to run right up the middle. We almost never put either of our DT right over the center.
Facts
RJ was so good always creating pressure with his hands. Dude was unlockable....in the giant games he still the same creates havoc but injuries derailed him. After those Golden kids left I knew our dt play would dip cause we weren't targeting good players.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know we need corners but this kid is acting like he’s ps2 or some sht.
I obviously wish PS2 came here, but neither of them had a top 38, 25 edits, changing top 5 lists, multiple commits/decommits, or much in the way of interviews. No problem with any kid taking his full amount of time to make the right decision for himself. Truthfully, I wish every kid handled their recruitment like this, just choose Miami at the end.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fwiw, Shodell seems to think its between UM and Auburn, but some people on this board seem to think that he doesn’t have a committable offer from Auburn.

Ivins said he thinks we are going a different direction and doesn't expect him here
Which is code for he picked another school and I (me) am about to get a call from the 305 asking if I can play corner.

Football is pass happy valley these days and Miami can’t get anyone to come. Good gravy.

It took pushing a 500 pound bolder up El Cap for them to go after Couch. How is that working out. Go grab kids like him. You need to win college football games. The NFL is someone else’s job. Sorry, rant over.

Advertisement
Back