4-star CB Markevious Brown close to cutting list, talks UM

View as article
Advertisement
He was never being recruited by Bama.

The schools after him are Auburn, Arkansas, Va Tech, Ole Miss & Miami.

I'm just going to ask a simple question.

With the possible exception of Auburn, how has he not yet made up his mind to pick Miami? Or is he holding out for someone else to pursue him late?

Arkansas, VaTech, and Ole Miss are trash.

Oh I see VA Tech is trash but has won the ACC Coastal SEVERAL TIMES. What does that make us?

Miami has gone more recently.

Besides, it shouldn't be difficult for a recruit to realize that Frank Fvckin Beamer is no longer coaching VaTech.

Let's focus on the quality of Miami vs. Virginia Tech right now. The quality of the recruiting classes right now.

If Brown wants to get into a time machine and set the controls for 2010 Blacksburg, that's fine.

If not, the hometown team is the better choice.

Advertisement

Besides, it shouldn't be difficult for a recruit to realize that Frank Fvckin Beamer is no longer coaching VaTech.

Let's focus on the quality of Miami vs. Virginia Tech right now. The quality of the recruiting classes right now.

If Brown wants to get into a time machine and set the controls for 2010 Blacksburg, that's fine.

Yeah I don't get what he's thinking. Canes are 5-1 right now Ranked 12th and our Roster is short handed on CBs. It seems like a easy choice.

Advertisement
Do we really want him? I mean 1st big play he gives up everyone will start the "brown sucks thread "

No!! This starts at the top, Manny Diaz can't evaluate talent.

This is all Rumphs fault, for xx reason.

Fire Baker.

It's a culture issue, why isn't Ed Reed fixing this?!

If XX didn't leave early, this wouldn't happen.

----
Did I miss anything?

No!! This starts at the top, Manny Diaz can't evaluate talent.

This is all Rumphs fault, for xx reason.

Fire Baker.

It's a culture issue, why isn't Ed Reed fixing this?!

If XX didn't leave early, this wouldn't happen.

----
Did I miss anything?
It's getting pretty old.... We go 13-13 the last two years and now we're sitting at 5-1 with a 4-1 Conference Record and we still have tons of fans upset

It's getting pretty old.... We go 13-13 the last two years and now we're sitting at 5-1 with a 4-1 Conference Record and we still have tons of fans upset
These are no fans but Trolls, most probably FSU trolls with no need to even bother go to their own board or Gator Fans who fear that our recruiting class is solid and we are keeping our local kids unlike other years. TROLLS!

Advertisement

Maybe hes a big metallica fan

Idk man I guess I’ve been a Rumph can coach believer but I think he’s gotta go the recruiting at CB has been so trash and I can’t even say the coaching has been so good it outweighs the **** recruiting. Idk who will replace him but hopefully it’s someone good

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back