4-star CB Little Jr. rates Paradise over FSU camp, updates latest

View as article
I don't think that matters here. His dad is probably telling him, "Don't spend one of your OVs at Miami, I can tell you everything you need to know. We can do an unofficial and meet anyone whenever you want. Go look at the schools you don't know about first."

I get the impression that his dad wants to make sure Junior gets paid, personally I just don't think he's elite enough to get the real big bags. Not saying he's not a really good player, but he's not PS2. Bamas not going to give him six figures, they save that for their most coveted 5 stars. LSU won't either. Not concerned about USC. However, I can see FSU getting desperate like UF did with Marshall and throwing huge bags (tree-fitty!) once their class falls apart. I think Sr believes Miami basically has a non-expiring standing offer and will make space no matter what if Jr decides he wants in.

They are going to shop around, if Sr doesn't get the dollar amount he's looking for from the usual suspects (and I don't think he will) , then he'll default to Miami, as Sr thinks it will make him a hometown hero for keeping his kid home. The game they are playing is very obvious to me. As @AtlAtty said, don't prioritize but no need to burn the bridge out of spite. So far he hasn't done anything egregiously disrespectful and Jr generally says nice things about the program. Not orange and green glasses but I think he ends up at Miami since Sr is going to strike out on the bag circuit

Visits always matter. He’ll end up at one of those schools.

Advertisement
Visits always matter. He’ll end up at one of those schools.

I think they will end up adding Miami after they strike out with Baga and L$U. Like I said, great if he comes, not worried if doesn't. First time in a long time I felt CB recruiting is in good hands.

You'd think he's the recruit and Jr is dad lol
I been said that lol.

He is still that "Park dad"...south florida peps know exactly what im talking about...the dad at the youth football leagues living through the kid.....

Its weird because Earl was a beast himself and played well in the league...but maybe he wanted a second go at CROOTING szn

From the days when Earl Sr played for us, he was amazing, most Cane fans were ecstatic when he transferred and while here he was a great player. Very nice in person over a Greentree post practice, all CANE. Great at the bowl games to talk to, etc. Just loved him!.....ITS HARD to believe and digest what am hearing.
Social Media got to em...

He seems like a coold *** dude in person....

TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM WEIRD FANS GOT IN EARL'S HEAD FROM YEARS AGO...

Advertisement
Earl was cold in the 90s but could put on for fans. I can’t blame him with what happened at Miami and lots of the kids on here don’t even know.

I would not send my son to play for Manny if my son had an offer from Bama and Saban after all his success with DBs.

Strictly business
His success with DBs? Do you think Satan coached DBs individually? Their position coach is gone and I never heard of jay valai. At this particular time I think our staff could develop them at least as well if not better.

This dude is pulling a Sean Puffy Combs.
1625974245709.gif

Advertisement
His success with DBs? Do you think Satan coached DBs individually? Their position coach is gone and I never heard of jay valai. At this particular time I think our staff could develop them at least as well if not better.
Saban just recruits the best players....he's been doing it for so long he can say I coach dbs even though the DB coach can be recycled yearly. And that goes for any position coach....they think that he some monster teacher he just gets the best players and has an eye for talent.

Saban just recruits the best players....he's been doing it for so long he can say I coach dbs even though the DB coach can be recycled yearly. And that goes for any position coach....they think that he some monster teacher he just gets the best players and has an eye for talent.
Exactly, thank you. He's not some master developer, in fact MANY are better than him at actually coaching. Dude's the all time greatest cheater though.

Last edited:
I would not send my son to play for Manny if my son had an offer from Bama and Saban after all his success with DBs.

Strictly business
Lol. His son doesn’t have a commitable offer from Saban. He has a “wait until our top prospects are off the board” offer. Also, Saban isn’t some DB savant. He signs all the top players and those guys tend to get drafted at the best rate. It’s not like he’s out there turning 3 star g5 players into stars.

Advertisement
How in God's name does market capitalization translate to employee success? WTF does market cap have to do with anything here, at all?
I almost took the bait on this… glad you did lol

Also, I think you can make a strong case that people who start off at IBM probably go on to do bigger and better things than those who start at Apple. Not knocking Apple but it’s primarily a consumer goods company. IBM employees often go on to advise some of the largest companies in the world from a technology perspective. The latter pays much better than contributing to say an iPhone component

Advertisement
From the days when Earl Sr played for us, he was amazing, most Cane fans were ecstatic when he transferred and while here he was a great player. Very nice in person over a Greentree post practice, all CANE. Great at the bowl games to talk to, etc. Just loved him!.....ITS HARD to believe and digest what am hearing.

Go Canes

And to go a step further, not all Bama corners that get drafted go on to be studs in the NFL. Quite a few have been busts or have switched to safety

Advertisement
Back