4-star CB Harrell recaps Miami visit this past weekend

View as article
Advertisement
Saban is good at keeping the kids focused, he’s good at recruiting, and keeping egos in check

he’s not some innovator, look how long it took him to go to a different offense, he still hasn’t figured out how to stop a spread attack since Ole Miss stuffed their ***

Id take Saban & Cal as coaches here for football & basketball this second. You’re smoking dope lol
And you're smoking crystal meth laced with wet and fentanyl. Those two would have the entire athletics department shut down permanently.

Saban is good at keeping the kids focused, he’s good at recruiting, and keeping egos in check

he’s not some innovator, look how long it took him to go to a different offense, he still hasn’t figured out how to stop a spread attack since Ole Miss stuffed their ***

He's stopped a lot of spread attacks in his day...Let's not get carried away. Nor should he be penalized for the ones with Watson or Lawrence at the helm.

Advertisement
Points allowed by Alabama defense against ranked (at time of game) opponents last two seasons:

Texas A&M. 28
LSU 46

Texas A&M 23
Miss St. 0
LSU 0
Georgia 28
Oklahoma 34
Clemson 44

If you follow The Athletic's Wide right Podcast, Manny Navarro spends a great deal of time talking with Harrell's coach at Champagnat and then talking with Harrell. Apparently there is a bit more to this recruitment than may meet the eye. It seems that one of his teammates may indirectly affect Harrell's decision. Jesus Machado , OLB, is a very good friend of Harrell Both the coach and Harrell talk about the impact of both kids going to the same school. It seems that Ga Tech may be open to taking both. Not so much Miami right now. It's a good conversation and worth listening to. I don't think it will be THE deciding factor for Harrell but it wouldn't hurt the school who decides to do this. The coach seems to believe the parents will be pretty involved in the decision.

It's a good listen. The Harrell interview is about 2/3 of the way in. The whole podcast is good. Jon Feliciano is the first part.

If you follow The Athletic's Wide right Podcast, Manny Navarro spends a great deal of time talking with Harrell's coach at Champagnat and then talking with Harrell. Apparently there is a bit more to this recruitment than may meet the eye. It seems that one of his teammates may indirectly affect Harrell's decision. Jesus Machado , OLB, is a very good friend of Harrell Both the coach and Harrell talk about the impact of both kids going to the same school. It seems that Ga Tech may be open to taking both. Not so much Miami right now. It's a good conversation and worth listening to. I don't think it will be THE deciding factor for Harrell but it wouldn't hurt the school who decides to do this. The coach seems to believe the parents will be pretty involved in the decision.

It's a good listen. The Harrell interview is about 2/3 of the way in. The whole podcast is good. Jon Feliciano is the first part.

I understand friendships and loyalty. But those things have limits sometimes.
Ray Lewis jumped on a bus with basically nothing to come here. Now all of the sudden dudes want to be with their friends and sht. I could understand if he was going oos. But he’s literally getting recruited to play at home.
He may just be looking out for his boy. Maybe machado wants to be a cane?

I'm good on a 2 for 1 deal if that's how he wants it to go then have fun at Georgia tech. We have no need for Machado he would take francois, Harrels, or hyppolite spot and that's a no go

Advertisement
Lawd when those Bama folks were cheering like crazy for Trump I just said "there's those rednecks I remember". I swear if recruits could hesr what they think of them beyond as players
You ain't NEVER lied. I swear I can't figure out what makes so many of them want to go put in for kkkville where they do t want their families voting, support police brutality against them and so on. Then again, we have many of the same types right here on this board.

I understand friendships and loyalty. But those things have limits sometimes.
Ray Lewis jumped on a bus with basically nothing to come here. Now all of the sudden dudes want to be with their friends and sht. I could understand if he was going oos. But he’s literally getting recruited to play at home.
He may just be looking out for his boy. Maybe machado wants to be a cane?

Ray Lewis...?
Its 2019 man. Move on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back