4-star CB Harrell recaps Miami visit this past weekend

Advertisement
I see a lot of crib references. Always feels strange when a kid from a great city ultimately picks some lesser place.

Ohio State (Nobody ever said let’s vacation in Columbus, Ohio) , Alabama (too many negatives to list) or South Freaking Carolina (have you heard their fans do that kinda dying bird who who chant?).

Day at OSU is just some dude from nowhere New Hampshire. Dabo was bagging groceries? Saban is great because he gets great players to come. He isn’t a great coach. Look at his pit stop at the dolphins. Ran away scared. Sabans 40 5 stars on D couldn’t stop LSU.

If a kid wants to go away for school, at least pick a place worth seeing. LA comes to mind with USC. Stanford for a world class education.

Going to Athens Georgia doesn’t make you more likely to get to the league. Sony would have gone regardless.

And if you plan on being from the crib for life, ain’t nobody buying you a dinner 20 years from now for winning a trophy that sits in a case in Columbus Ohio

Rant over. Nothing much to do about Harrell. Just came to mind.

I see a lot of crib references. Always feels strange when a kid from a great city ultimately picks some lesser place.

Ohio State (Nobody ever said let’s vacation in Columbus, Ohio) , Alabama (too many negatives to list) or South Freaking Carolina (have you heard their fans do that kinda dying bird who who chant?).

Day at OSU is just some dude from nowhere New Hampshire. Dabo was bagging groceries? Saban is great because he gets great players to come. He isn’t a great coach. Look at his pit stop at the dolphins. Ran away scared. Sabans 40 5 stars on D couldn’t stop LSU.

If a kid wants to go away for school, at least pick a place worth seeing. LA comes to mind with USC. Stanford for a world class education.

Going to Athens Georgia doesn’t make you more likely to get to the league. Sony would have gone regardless.

And if you plan on being from the crib for life, ain’t nobody buying you a dinner 20 years from now for winning a trophy that sits in a case in Columbus Ohio

Preach

Advertisement
Sounds like we are in a good spot. This kid is a Safety all day right? The CB y’all for him is no longer a thing?

he won a title at LSU but lets be real, you are right. hes not an innovator, he just has the best players money can buy

You nailed it. The guy reminds me of Calipari, gets the best players money can buy and does a half *** job coaching.

Advertisement

Lawd when those Bama folks were cheering like crazy for Trump I just said "there's those rednecks I remember". I swear if recruits could hesr what they think of them beyond as players

Good signs with this kid. Looks like we did our part. Now lets close the season strong and keep the momentum going and we can grab kids like Harrell.

To the poster who said the staff does a great job pairing personalities..that is spot on. And that actually could work in our favor with Flowe!

I mentioned in another thread that FoxSports1 had a special on Jonathan Flowe on last Friday and I said that kid looked like a Miami kid all the way! Just had the city boy look. I was nervous because I was thinking maybe the little brother was the outgoing one and Justin was the "homebody". For him to be paired with Gil all weekend and to hear he was out partying and enjoying the night life makes me feel good. Lets use all the advantages we have to our disposal! Clemson and Oregon have nothing on us when it comes to city life. They will try to sell him on the "college town, big fish/small pond" angle.

This will come down to the wire. All this "He's a Clemson lock" talk is very inaccurate I think. Someone in another thread said it best, I think hes trying to find reasons not to come here.

Good signs with this kid. Looks like we did our part. Now lets close the season strong and keep the momentum going and we can grab kids like Harrell.

To the poster who said the staff does a great job pairing personalities..that is spot on. And that actually could work in our favor with Flowe!

I mentioned in another thread that FoxSports1 had a special on Jonathan Flowe on last Friday and I said that kid looked like a Miami kid all the way! Just had the city boy look. I was nervous because I was thinking maybe the little brother was the outgoing one and Justin was the "homebody". For him to be paired with Gil all weekend and to hear he was out partying and enjoying the night life makes me feel good. Lets use all the advantages we have to our disposal! Clemson and Oregon have nothing on us when it comes to city life. They will try to sell him on the "college town, big fish/small pond" angle.

This will come down to the wire. All this "He's a Clemson lock" talk is very inaccurate I think. Someone in another thread said it best, I think hes trying to find reasons not to come here.

Were one of these the special or is there another one

Go Canes

Advertisement
he won a title at LSU but lets be real, you are right. hes not an innovator, he just has the best players money can buy
Yo..did..did you just say Nick Saban isn’t a innovator..?? Whhaaaat..man been untop at bama..before he got to Bama it was looked at like ND..great in past but nothing happening..ppl find ways to hate greatness..Bama isn’t the only ones buying recruits..yet for 11 years, he’s still on top..his innovation is his ability to stay ontop

I
Yo..did..did you just say Nick Saban isn’t a innovator..?? Whhaaaat..man been untop at bama..before he got to Bama it was looked at like ND..great in past but nothing happening..ppl find ways to hate greatness..Bama isn’t the only ones buying recruits..yet for 11 years, he’s still on top..his innovation is his ability to stay ontop
im talking play calling.

Advertisement
He’s not a offensive guy..that’s like saying bellicheck isn’t “innovative”
He gets the most talent and teaches fundamentals. I respect him. Very few people would have put that in that nc game as a true fresh. He has huge balls

He gets the most talent and teaches fundamentals. I respect him. Very few people would have put that in that nc game as a true fresh. He has huge balls
Way to come around..still when you get off work today..you owe 2 laps

In college football at least half a coaches true skills is is ability to recruit

In college football at least half a coaches true skills is is ability to recruit

My college hockey coach used to say, "you want to make sure you recruit well enough where the outcome doesn't have to come down to coaching."

Advertisement
Back