4-star CB Fegans commits to UM, talks decision

Graves, Rogers, and now Fegans. That’s an elite CB group right there. No way the kid moves to Striker. We finally will have a complete secondary that will lock down everything moving. Man, it feels fantastic to be able to say that after all these years of 3* low end fruit, we finally have the cream on top!!! Can’t wait to see these 3 paired with JWill and Kinchens. Lordy!!!

Advertisement
Gil
Why not ? Guy runs a sub 4.5 with pretty good overall fluidity & explosiveness. To me he appears to have all the tools to play corner.
Gil supposedly ran a verified 4.5 and had all the tools in HS too. I’m just saying I’m not banking on him as a stud 6’2 corner in college

Advertisement
I don’t have that mindset, but there are very few 6’2 corners for a reason. And history tells me that’s what they do at Miami. We can discuss again in 2-3 years…
Got it… so because their uncommon your taking the safe route.

Even though his speed says he can play outside… this isn’t a 6’2 dude who runs a 4.7-4.8 he’s running 4.4s but hey it’s your opinion… I’ll trust Trob whose put dudes 1st round in the league than some dude on a free message board lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Got it… so because theYRE uncommon yourE taking the MOST LIKELY route.

Even though his speed says he can play outside… this isn’t a 6’2 dude who runs a 4.7-4.8 he’s running 4.4s but hey it’s your opinion… I’ll trust Trob whose put dudes 1st round in the league than some dude on a free message board lol
Fify. And like I already said, Gil supposedly ran 4.5 in HS too.

Advertisement
With this kind of quality, I’d like to swing for the fences for a Singletary or one more guy. Would really like to get Curtis on the other side of the ball

Ya I agree focus on singletary and Wilson to lock the secondary up

Advertisement
Back