4-star 2021 WR Jacolby George sets a commitment date

Advertisement
Advertisement
I asked you a question and you ignored me. And you looked like a ****** idiot too because you ran mouth about something I never said.

What you need to do is remove yourself from in the front of the mirror because if your kids catch you practicing crying game movie poses life will never be the same fruit cake.

Advertisement
I know I’ve said it too many times already, but good lord if we don’t sign an ELITE WR haul this class, just throw the whole **** staff away.
If Miami is plays this year, and it looks like they will, Lashlee and Likens will show what they can do and we will have some gems at the receiver position. My fear is if the season is canceled, that will hurt us

I know I’ve said it too many times already, but good lord if we don’t sign an ELITE WR haul this class, just throw the whole **** staff away.
We just signed 4 good ones! So , your basicly saying they get a half of a year to prove what they can do on the recruiting trail. You do realize it takes awhile to establish relationships.

Advertisement
If Miami is plays this year, and it looks like they will, Lashlee and Likens will show what they can do and we will have some gems at the receiver position. My fear is if the season is canceled, that will hurt us
We just signed Redding, Smith,Restrepo and Daz and have Payton,Pope and Wiggins all returning for 2021. So that's 7 Wrs, I would only sign 2-3 this class. Give me Brinson and Smith and call it a day

We just signed Redding, Smith,Restrepo and Daz and have Payton,Pope and Wiggins all returning for 2021. So that's 7 Wrs, I would only sign 2-3 this class. Give me Brinson and Smith and call it a day
Hey mack, pope @ wiggins could theoretically ball out and declare we've seen it b4 with jeff thomas and people could transfer ala hightower and injuries ala Richards. So you i see your 2-3 and raise you 3-4 f4 the reasons mentioned above!!

Advertisement
If he wants back in George is a take all day.

He's a perfect fit in our offense & is the classic take the top off the Defense stretch the field type. He's a natural playmaker with very good long speed, the 40 time is not indicative of his play speed, he's got very good feet & transitions in & out of his breaks smoothly. His release is textbook & he runs crisp & precise routes, his out & post/corner routes are clean AF. Plus you can move him all along the WR line, he can play X, Slot or Flanker.

Kid had over 1,000yds & 12TD's last year at over 22ypc & was the only one making plays on the filed for Plantation vs STA. He plays a lot like a skinnier Dredrick Snelson who didn't test well either coming out of AH/Flanagan but was very productive in a similar style uptempo spread/Air Raid that we'll be running here.

If it's between us, GTech & PSU we gotta like our chances if we want him, you take George & figure out the rest later.
How are his hands? That's one area I'd really love for the WR core to improve at as a whole.

Crap WR coach hauls in 4 - 3 star recruits and a local swiss army knife in Restrepo. Porster - "brand new WR coach better pull in an elite WR class". Never change CIS, never change.

We just signed 4 good ones! So , your basicly saying they get a half of a year to prove what they can do on the recruiting trail. You do realize it takes awhile to establish relationships.

4 good ones? Word? How many balls have they caught? They moss’d any DBs so far?

Always. Be. Stacking. Chips.

Get Billy Napier in here and see how long it takes to “build relationships” lmao. This is The U. I’m hearing NONE of what you said. There are some really, really good WR prospects on the line right now. Close them. That’s what bosses do. If Likens and Lashlee are elite, we pull 3 monsters.

4 good ones? Word? How many balls have they caught? They moss’d any DBs so far?

Always. Be. Stacking. Chips.

Get Billy Napier in here and see how long it takes to “build relationships” lmao. This is The U. I’m hearing NONE of what you said. There are some really, really good WR prospects on the line right now. Close them. That’s what bosses do. If Likens and Lashlee are elite, we pull 3 monsters.
Alexis/Brinson/George

Get it done.

Advertisement
Back