4 more days for a Portal WR. Tell me the good news.

Advertisement
KrazyGlueSniffinCane has convinced me that all our WRs were intentionally dropping the ball during the spring so that they could assist Mario with his massive misdirection, where he convinces the world that all our good players suck and all our bad players are world-beaters...

Advertisement
Facts another receiver no better than what we have… but I’m tired of the portal WR obsession if we are going to get him fk it so we can move on.
Please remind me of the WR on the roster with 1300 yards and 13 TD in the last 16 games they’ve played…

No better than what we have just has equal to basically the total production of all our guys combined lol make it make sense

Advertisement
Time to celebrate
PAUSE
1441FE92-D93F-4C47-B39D-0E3A4224C933.jpeg
426AD4E6-0B2A-4CC0-B4D4-C00A537BD70C.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

He was a bad fit from the start, the hire never made any sense at all.

Some place the blame on Allen Greene for hiring Harsin against the wishes of the old guard of their board, but apparently there’s a major rift within AU’s boosters where some of them actually greenlighted the hire & pushed for them to get him.

I wouldn’t be shocked at all if the old guard is absolutely trying to sabotage his tenure & leaking these stories in an effort to get him fired because they don’t like him & didn’t want him from the start. We saw how hard the old guard fought within our own BOT to keep things status quo, so I could only imagine how that old school Alabama money would react when some hotshot Mormon dude from Idaho comes into town & gets high-handed with them lol.

Even if they don’t fire him now in February I think they would still fire him in December at the end of this season, with him losing both coordinators & over 20 players to the Portal AU is set to have a really bad season this year & I don’t see how he survives...

He probably scored more TDs in this3 min highlight than our current WR room has in their career combined. 100% take and pay whatever. At 5’9 180 I expected him to be more of slot guy but made a lot of plays and contested catches on the outside.

Advertisement
He probably scored more TDs in this3 min highlight than our current WR room has in their career combined. 100% take and pay whatever. At 5’9 180 I expected him to be more of slot guy but made a lot of plays and contested catches on the outside.

Exactly where I am. I was expecting a ton of bubbles, slip screens etc but nah..he plays much bigger than you’d think. A ton of deep down field and contested grabs.

Advertisement
2020 season he had 55 catches for 979 yards, 17.8 yards per catch. Does have legit 4.45 speed ... plenty quick to keep DBs' honest. Potentially a 1000 yard receiver for UM in 2022 and takes pressure off of the younger guys. Seems to make all sorts of sense for him and for UM. Quality depth in the rotation.

Advertisement
Back