4 more days for a Portal WR. Tell me the good news.

Advertisement
Feel free to contribute to an NIL then. Telling the Mas brother how to invest their billions is loser talk especially after everything thing they have done for this program to be in its current position. Plus, to discredit a potential stadium deal that could pay dividends for this program long term. But no bro, ND game bro, we don’t need stadium, bro.
You funny fam:

One - on the stadium ****

The point is to get an ON CAMPUS STADIUM
Not settle for a smaller, ****tier located stadium just because it’s closer to campus for the 10000 students and people that live in Miami that don’t ******* go to games IN MIAMI.

Why would I want to build a smaller stadium to share it’s a soccer team and get basically the same deal now WITH LESS TICKET AND CONCESSIONS. Think fam.

PLUS, we would basically forfeit scenarios of playing home game NYE Bowls at the OB like we did in 17’.

Have some sense. Act like cane the State of Miami doesn’t extend to the 954 and 561. Every **** coach been saying that since day 1 but because it’s Miami on the name that our fanbase is only allowed to be in 305. MISS ME.

2. On wanting Mas to spend MAS on NIL.

ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION? We got 124249585 threads about a WR looking at a 2-3 mil payday and you think it’s a PROBLEM to open the wallet more.

SIT ALL THE WAY DOWN WITH THAT BS.

Play or go home bruh.

Last edited:
You funny fam:

Not settle for a smaller, ****tier located stadium just because it’s closer to campus for the 10000 students and people that live in Miami that don’t ******* go to games IN MIAMI.

Why would I want to build a smaller stadium to share it’s a soccer team and get basically the same deal now WITH LESS TICKET AND CONCESSIONS. Think fam.

PLUS, we would basically forfeit scenarios of playing home game NYE Bowls at the OB like we did in 17’.

Have some sense. Act like cane the State of Miami doesn’t extend to the 954 and 561. Every **** coach been saying that since day 1 but because it’s Miami on the name that our fanbase is only allowed to be in 305. MISS ME.

ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION? We got 124249585 threads about a WR looking at a 2-3 mil payday and you think it’s a PROBLEM to open the wallet more.

Play or go home bruh.
On campus stadium??....where you putting it??....The entire UM campus is only 210 acres.....Absolutely Nowhere to put a 50,000+ seat stadium on campus whatsoever.....and if you think the City of Coral Gables would remotely let that happen (even if we had room) you can forget about it. Coral Gables couldn't care less about UM.....Never has...the traffic that an on campus stadium at UM (even if we remotely had room) would cause Historical damage to the entire infrastructure of the Gables.

Advertisement
Im gonna assume non waiver transfers don't just close off 12 am on the dot today cuz thatd be weird.. So if anything, fireworks are bound to happen this evening if im reading the tealeaves correctly???

Can someone tell me definitively when this process ends and we have to work with what we have?

Today is it unless you’re a grad transfer or already in the portal. You’ll need a waiver if you don’t fall under that.
Today is the final day to INFORM your school that you're entering the portal. They can make their decisions and commit ... to UM ... until May 18 when enrollment for the next session takes place. So realistically if a quality player enters we could see activity this week as well. Then, as you mentioned, grad transfers can come at any time up until practice begins.

Advertisement
**** if they waited to the last day that’s one indecisive ****
OR someone waiting to see how a new teams' roster is finalized BEFORE making a decision. Kid looking to the #1 at his position for immediate playing time making sure the team doesn't snag ANOTHER elite player at his position before committing. Not likely ... but still a possibility.

How is it any different than the player who has no idea where they are truly going on national signing day and literally changes their mind ten times leading up to finally putting on a hat and signing? I don’t see the problem. It’s a massive decision and it’s made even harder because the school you are leaving is the one who believed in you coming out of HS and maybe your destination school didn’t even give you a committable offer?

relax bro I’m just saying he’s indecisive

Advertisement
You funny fam:

Play or go home bruh.
Yea, if we get the players the stadium really doesn’t matter.

**** if they waited to the last day that’s one indecisive ****
First off Its not like this has been going on for months and weeks. Spring just ended and the staff focused on multiple positions that needed upgraded. Wr was the last spot and there’s multiple kids looking around. Using other schools for negotiations, including their current school. I said all week wr would come down to the wire.

It’s not indecisive if you’re making a pretty quick decision while the clock is ticking while having to negotiate. It’s kinda complicated.

You funny fam:

Play or go home bruh.
On campus stadium? I stopped reading there. You clearly have never stepped foot on campus and are clueless about how things work.

Advertisement
We also have the reigning Broyles winner for best OC so if he wants to increase his chances of getting the biggest bag at the next level, it would behoove him to come take Life Wallet’s richest NIL deal while he best positions himself for the future.

Please don’t ask a WR recruit if they would rather play in Lincoln Riley’s offense vs Gattis.

Next your going say well he should come here because of the weather… like LA isn’t 75 and sunny year round..

USC provides everything that Miami can the only difference is it being on the West Coast. I don’t see Addison picking Miami. It’s USC or bust for him.

Can a student athlete enter the portal online? Hypothetically, could ones name be entered before midnight remotely & it count? Legendary fan stuff.

Jacory Brooks wakes to realize he’s in the portal. No harm no foul guys. Just keeps options open. View attachment 184495

Players have to notify their compliance office who has to put the names in for them.

hopefully zay f;owers is turning in his paperwork right now
Please don’t ask a WR recruit if they would rather play in Lincoln Riley’s offense vs Gattis.

Next your going say well he should come here because of the weather… like LA isn’t 75 and sunny year round..

USC provides everything that Miami can the only difference is it being on the West Coast. I don’t see Addison picking Miami. It’s USC or bust for him.
either way it helps us he is leaving pitt. he is only offensive player that scares me fom pitt. hopefully we get flowers, brooks, or some other good receiver that can flip field.

Advertisement
Back