4 more days for a Portal WR. Tell me the good news.

Advertisement
I’m not the person you asked but let me give this a crack.

There are players in the portal now and players who are considering hitting the portal before the May 1 deadline. Rest assured Miami has feelers out to some key targets both in and out of the portal as of now. Anything is possible and I do expect a move at WR before the fall camp starts. Remember that the player has to be In The portal by May 1 but as long as they register for classes before that schools deadline they will be eligible for this season.
If any of the names I’m hearing pop you will be very excited. I can’t say names now for obvious reasons but Addison proves nothing Is off the table.
DC1CB6F1-209F-4CBB-9F1F-DB8751169F3B.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love the portal and NIL. It has turned college football to almost a year round sport.

Narduzzi going so vocal about tampering is obviously a desperate move, but the only one he could play. It's an emotional tug for Addison, plus maybe it scares him into staying or going anywhere else. I think Narduzzi would be fine with that because at this point he just wants to ***** USC for taking his guy.

The tax thing I don't buy that much. If you make enough it shouldn't be an issue. Especially for a college kid who would still have over a million bucks in his pocket, living on a place like LA and likely sharing an apartment or a house with other players. It's not a bad place to be for a college kid waiting to a year or so to get to the NFL. He can worry about finances in a year or two. Hopefully all this noise about tampering gives us a shot, or one of our other options pops. Either way, it adds more excitement to the sport.
Ayyy. The tax thing is a factor man. Or at least it should be. I can only speak for myself but I never cared about the tax thing until I started making real money. I don’t buy the notion that it doesn’t hurt just because he is pocketing over a million. I’m sure others feel the same.

Ayyy. The tax thing is a factor man. Or at least it should be. I can only speak for myself but I never cared about the tax thing until I started making real money. I don’t buy the notion that it doesn’t hurt just because he is pocketing over a million. I’m sure others feel the same.
I have new neighbors every month here in middle TN that agree with this post

It's simple math, it definitely matters

Advertisement
I’m not the person you asked but let me give this a crack.

There are players in the portal now and players who are considering hitting the portal before the May 1 deadline. Rest assured Miami has feelers out to some key targets both in and out of the portal as of now. Anything is possible and I do expect a move at WR before the fall camp starts. Remember that the player has to be In The portal by May 1 but as long as they register for classes before that schools deadline they will be eligible for this season.
If any of the names I’m hearing pop you will be very excited. I can’t say names now for obvious reasons but Addison proves nothing Is off the table.
:pgdead:
:pgdead::pgdead::pgdead::pgdead::pgdead:

Advertisement
@cway313 I can't quote your post, since you mistakenly type up your comment inside of my quote box, but no need to be so sad, I am sure you will get out of your moms basement eventually no need to drink bleach.

Advertisement
Back