4 more days for a Portal WR. Tell me the good news.

Advertisement
Porsters are going to feel really dumb, if it turns out UM really does have feelers out there for a player and @CDWright40 is proven 100% correct yet again. How many times does this man have to be on point before people stop hassling the man?
I know absolutely nothing. That is actually the only thing I know.

Advertisement
“Tampering”

Don’t even think of crying about it. Let the games be played.

Crootin is big business. Strap in.

I know all of this. I just think it’s hilarious that Sabag tries to play the morally superior card with the media, and then does the exact opposite.

He did the same thing a few years ago when he tried to get the offensive rules changed because spread teams with talent were giving his teams problems, but then went to the spread himself.

All I’m saying is, most people know he’s an *******, so just be an *******.

Jimmy Johnson was hated by many, but he told it how it was. He never tried to say one thing and do another. I’ve always had great respect for him. He admitted that he treated all players differently, and when asked why he “ran up the score”, would unabashedly say that if the other team didn’t want to get scored on, then stop our offense.

Howard was very similar. He said what he said, and meant it.

Sabag is all double speak. Says one thing and does another. Has always been that way.

Good points.

Spurrier had a call it like be saw it attitude and is similar to many above. Loved seeing him throw his visor.

Bobby Knight was another and he's a true *******.

Common denominator with most coaches are that they're ******** to some degree. It's not from a bad place though, but them striving for perfection to get the most out of anyone they're coaching.

In 5 and a half hours…
May Justin Timberlake GIF

Advertisement
Ayyy. The tax thing is a factor man. Or at least it should be. I can only speak for myself but I never cared about the tax thing until I started making real money. I don’t buy the notion that it doesn’t hurt just because he is pocketing over a million. I’m sure others feel the same.
I'm not saying it's not a factor, it is. But to a 20 year old kid making over a million dollars after taxes while living in a place like LA, I don't think it matters.

The player has to go to the schools compliance department and tell them he wants to enter the portal. The compliance dept. then has 2 days to get the player in the portal. UF messed this process up with someone a few months back. The players name was entered immediately and then it was removed, then it was back in 2 days later. I forget who it was.

How much weight can a DMV relationship have to not consider:

- playing alongside a Heisman candidate QB who can realistically deliver that his targets/YPC/TD’s won’t have a dropoff from Pickett.
- no state tax with the same competitive NIL bag offer
- shot at the ACC ship/CFP

Seems like it checks all the boxes IMO

To play devils advocate all the boxes you listed get checked at USC except for taxes and I doubt he’s thinking about that.

Also Frederick MD and DC are nothing alike so would just be like saying guys from SF have ties with guys from Tampa and Orlando because they are in the same state.

Advertisement
Advertisement
To play devils advocate all the boxes you listed get checked at USC except for taxes and I doubt he’s thinking about that.

Also Frederick MD and DC are nothing alike so would just be like saying guys from SF have ties with guys from Tampa and Orlando because they are in the same state.
We also have the reigning Broyles winner for best OC so if he wants to increase his chances of getting the biggest bag at the next level, it would behoove him to come take Life Wallet’s richest NIL deal while he best positions himself for the future.

We also have the reigning Broyles winner for best OC so if he wants to increase his chances of getting the biggest bag at the next level, it would behoove him to come take Life Wallet’s richest NIL deal while he best positions himself for the future.
That’s only because they don’t award the Broyles to OCs who also happen to be the HC if we’re being honest.

Advertisement
Back