4 more days for a Portal WR. Tell me the good news.

So what they give some player legit NIL and then other they scam? Evan Stewart was saying they didnt get nothing like what was being talked about.
The contracts wording was very smoke in mirrors and a lot of kids got next to nothing. Just like the wr that just transferred. Back then kids and their families got took advantage of because they aren’t lawyers. I’m no brain surgeon but I could see the bs all over the contract I saw. That’s why they have lawyers and agents now.

Advertisement
The contracts wording was very smoke in mirrors and a lot of kids got next to nothing. Just like the wr that just transferred. Back then kids and their families got took advantage of because they aren’t lawyers. I’m no brain surgeon but I could see the bs all over the contract I saw. That’s why they have lawyers and agents now.

Life lesson: If there's money to be made, there's money to be hidden/withheld.
Hopefully these kids all learned a valuable lesson and they maintain proper representation in their business deals moving forward.

I remember you saying something to the effect of the contracts they were getting read like early 2000's cell phone contracts. Seems like that Oil Money wasn't what they thought.

Advertisement
Life lesson: If there's money to be made, there's money to be hidden/withheld.
Hopefully these kids all learned a valuable lesson and they maintain proper representation in their business deals moving forward.
fsu starters figured out how to game the system when they got ripped off a the first time. They either threaten to jump into the portal on their socials or they actually do enter. Either way it seems like fsu has had to pay and beg them to return for more NIL.

fsu starters figured out how to game the system when they got ripped off a the first time. They either threaten to jump into the portal on their socials or they actually do enter. Either way it seems like fsu has had to pay and beg them to return for more NIL.

That's a different lesson: It takes a lifetime to build a reputation, but only one bad act to tarnish it. And if you do dirt in your business dealings, don't be surprised if clean people won't do business with you.

Advertisement
Back