4* Gator Reese out for year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Torn Achilles is usually a death sentence m. Hopefully the kid can come back. ***’s gonna be starting a lot of inexperienced defenders in August

Advertisement
Advertisement
That's the Davis Reese that we recruited in the 2018 class from outta Vero Beach, he's actually Dugans nephew.

And no I don't feel bad for him, why? Because he's a Gaytor... Fck the Gaytors.
E4A5B7CB-C46A-4FA4-830D-3C1F2CD2B548.jpeg

Advertisement
Hate to be the old boring guy here, and trust me I despise the gator as much as anyone on this board, but we would lose a lot of respect for someone if we learned they got joy out of hearing one of our Canes tore their achilles. It's one thing if they sprained their ankle or something and were going to miss the Miami game. I'd be pumped to hear that! But this kid's career is probably done before it started. That doesn't bring me any joy, even if he did choose to wear orange and blue.

I know, I know, this won't get get too many likes. That's alright, because the above is the truth. It ain't cool hearing any young kid's dream has been killed.

Hate to be the old boring guy here, and trust me I despise the gator as much as anyone on this board, but we would lose a lot of respect for someone if we learned they got joy out of hearing one of our Canes tore their achilles. It's one thing if they sprained their ankle or something and were going to miss the Miami game. I'd be pumped to hear that! But this kid's career is probably done before it started. That doesn't bring me any joy, even if he did choose to wear orange and blue.

I know, I know, this won't get get too many likes. That's alright, because the above is the truth. It ain't cool hearing any young kid's dream has been killed.
This is just like the few Gator fans who rejoiced AR being forced to retire..............every fan base has a few A........................

The lemmings strike again. It is custom on cis to hate everything about the gators. A few posters express their joy about a gator having a serious injury and the lemmings join in. These cretins feel it is a necessity to express hate toward anything to do with the gator. Very immature reaction by many of our posters, but not unexpected based on their intelligence level.

Advertisement
Back