4 Games In - Which Transfer do you choose?

Advertisement
Based on what the scouts are saying @Peter Ariz is Lee likely to have reached his draft position ceiling?

Or would the team be able to sell him on one more season to improve his stock?

Seems like he is who he is athletically and he doesn't have much left to prove attitude/football IQ wise.

I don’t think Lee has much to gain by coming back another year, especially at his position.

He was a top 5 center prospect in the country before the season according to scouts and he has cemented that.

But I know Lee loves Mirabal/Cristobal and you never know how far that goes in these decisions.

Advertisement
I don’t think Lee has much to gain by coming back another year, especially at his position.

He was a top 5 center prospect in the country before the season according to scouts and he has cemented that.

But I know Lee loves Mirabal/Cristobal and you never know how far that goes in these decisions.
I imagine it would depend what the end result of this season looks like and if TVD comes back. If we exceed expectations by making the playoffs and losing, or just barely miss out on playoffs, perhaps some guys will chose to return to try and make a serious run at a natty.

This is probably a hot take and I'll probably get roasted for it but I'm going to go with....

Matt Lee.

Advertisement
When Lee went down at Temple the blood rushed from my face. I think I would have the same feeling about Kiko. So those my the two transfer MVPs.

Davis, Cohen and McCormick are right up there on impact. But I think we have enough depth to replace them and not lose games. C and MLB though? Woof.

Matt Lee has completely changed our Oline .
I love Lee, but maybe Mirabal is finally getting guys that can do what he wants them to do as well.
Who is our Lee next year? Mario should be able to poach who he wants at center
Rodriquez played well when he came in for Lee and being a RS Freshman it would be great to have a guy for a few years.

Advertisement
I love Lee, but maybe Mirabal is finally getting guys that can do what he wants them to do as well.

Rodriquez played well when he came in for Lee and being a RS Freshman it would be great to have a guy for a few years.
Cisco Mauigoa has totally changed us against the run. I mean Lee has been great for sure but LB play has been a detriment for us for at least 5 years. Teams haven't dominated us inside anymore. He is making the right calls and getting the guys in position. I wouldn't underestimate the importance of the job he has done on defense. We are no longer waiting on safeties to make the plays against the run anymore.

Lee is tops and Davis is second. Davis has done for the the D what Lee has done for the O

Lee it’s not even close… huge key to the offensive success and I rather not imagine losing him for any period of time except mop up duty

A distant 2nd is Kiko Mauigoa which is crazy because I’ve been begging for some quality run stopping LB play since Shaq left

Advertisement
Y'all need to stop playin...
images.jpeg

respectfully we've seen the offensive put up points before ... kiko has solidified our defense, which has been suspect for years

Advertisement
Back